Is your Coronavirus Mask in fashion?

Jack D
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, graham59 said:

I always wear my 'anti-facial recognition' one when online.  

Cyber crook small.jpg

Brilliant!!!... but you may also need shades.JPG unless your video camera is turned off or covered. Retinal Recognition has come a very long way since the 1930's. :whistling:

• Like 3

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted

Yeah, Good chance  that  the Green Hornet and Kato would get I.D.d and nabbed forthwith if today's technology existed in the 1930's. (Face scarfed and masked characters of the time.)

• Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

Apologies for poor pic quality not picking up on my coloured contact lenses. :tongue:

(I wouldn't be without them on Facebook. :mocking: )

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jack D
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, graham59 said:

Apologies for poor pic quality not picking up on my coloured contact lenses. :tongue:

(I wouldn't be without them on Facebook. :mocking: )

The retina is all the way at the back. A retina scan will look through your pupil and at the back of your eye for unique features (namely, the pattern of blood vessels). A colored contact merely covers the iris, or colored portion of the eye, leaving the pupil open so that you can see through it. :tiphat:

https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/lkuw3/can_retinal_scanners_be_defeated_by_coloured/

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

One for scientific Dr. @GeoffH?

Slide 6 of 29: Copper artist Isaac Weston, who has created some interesting designs like a copper Day of the Dead skull, told Insider he made this face mask as more of a joke to bring some joy to his followers.

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

This one for @Huggybearman?:hystery:

forum post.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love it 1
  • Haha 1

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted

15FBC4BF-D653-41F7-BA69-364ACDFF0DFE.jpeg

• Haha 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Members please

Upload images. Do not post by copy/paste or link them otherwise I will delete. 

See in the editor at bottom, drag or attach or choose files. Upload to your computer first then attach. Otherwise images can be large or clicking on them takes you to another tab and off site.  If those images disappear from the source/site they came from then the topic will have broken posts links and no images. If it's to much work to do it correctly then please dont post images.

See a few posts above Tommy's large image for Geoff incorrectly posted. Next one I edited and uploaded. Huggybearman's is done correctly. :tiphat:

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

See a few posts above Tommy's large image for Geoff incorrectly posted. Next one I edited and uploaded. Huggybearman's is done correctly. :tiphat:

Sorry, about that and for the hassle, JGF, my mistake... I get it.

And thanks for the explanation. I will do that correctly in future...:sad:

Edited by Tommy T.

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic