Latest PH Data With Forecast

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

graham59
Posted
Posted

An interesting report.... hopefully based on accurate figures. Hmm.

In a country of 110+ million people however, the numbers involved are still tiny, and I would question whether it has been worth tipping the country off an economic and social cliff, on to rocks below, bearing in mind the several other ailments that are killing off many more residents of all ages,  each day, week, and year. EVERY year, but still not preventing the rest of the population from living their lives in freedom, not unemployed, starving,  and imprisoned in their homes, while under the threat of real fines and jail-time if they don't OBEY.  :bash:   

• Like 4

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted (edited)

https://www.panaynews.net/healthcare-worker-is-wvs-105th-covid-case-70-patients-recover/

This is the  current situation in the WV (Western Visayas)

I see half way down the page where they list the number of active cases in each province, that my province has "1".

A while back we might have had 4 I think.  

But you'd never know that from the increased tightening of protocols in the last week.  My wife tells me that today she was 'full body sprayed'  3 times while going through 4 road  checkpoints to get to the furthest mall from our house on the other side of town. Used to be only one spray shot for the normal trip.... that was only for the trike. Hand spray then also.

No longer can she ride with another household pass holding relative of our driver while shopping since only one passenger is allowed...... and now she has to pass herself off as related to the driver.

Typical joking Pinay..... she tells her friends that she's wearing the popular new Pinay perfume...... Scent of Alcohol.

Not only temperature gun to the forehead, at the pharmacy she has to have her blood pressure taken.

She was also miffed when the guard questioned her as to if she was under 60, since she has a few grey streaks.  She had to show him her I.D. at the mall grocery for the 1st time.  She says that she dare not cough, because the PNP patrolling everywhere, just might haul her off to a hospital on suspicion.

Guess I'm almost feeling glad now that I don't have to leave the house.

Edited by manofthecoldland
  • Sad 1

graham59
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, manofthecoldland said:

Guess I'm almost feeling glad now that I don't have to leave the house.

Likewise.

I've yet to see/experience a checkpoint.

Worn a mask (handkerchief...don't actually possess a mask) once.

Not been outside my front gate for 3 weeks.  

peepwall.gif

• Haha 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Just a heads up for everyone when posting links. The topic can be come good for nothing if the link stops working or moved to another URL etc so best to copy/ paste the article with a link. Long posts can use the spoiler button in the editor Please if copy and paste, paste in plain text to break unnecessary links which come with HTML.

SPOILER

spolier.PNG

• Thanks 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic