Lockdown end?

Mick
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Guy F. said:

There have been a few incidents of people drowning while using the new type of snorkeling mask, because of the mask (the type illustrated above). I won't be using it.

Can you post proof.... No fact checkedĀ  news allowed on here... šŸ˜‚.... I have one of those masks, I think it's great, can't understand how you could drown using one anymore than with a normal snorkelĀ 

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Mick said:

Can you post proof.... No fact checkedĀ  news allowed on here... šŸ˜‚

If you are having a shot at me then perhaps understand why certain subjects need verification so it does not just become something people believe which could end up in disaster for some.Ā 

• Like 4

Mick
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

If you are having a shot at me then perhaps understand why certain subjects need verification so it does not just become something people believe which could end up in disaster for some.Ā 

Well I for one think policing and cutting people down over reports that certain things will be relaxed in GCQ or not, and you might drown if you wear this maskĀ  I think I can see where a disaster could arise for some.... Unless you pick and chose and play God... The internet is an open forum, people have different observations of things, and if there gulabul to belive everything they read, and sent capable of searching for the same info on the internet to check for them selves, then I agree with your policing methods, approve the death by mask, and thin the herd.... Darwins law... You can't pick and chose based on your beliefs, that's not free speach, but enforcing your view on others..... Mmmm

Ā 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
25 minutes ago, Mick said:

Well I for one think policing and cutting people down over reports that certain things will be relaxed in GCQ or not,

Difference when someones says something is a fact rather than might be happening.

26 minutes ago, Mick said:

and you might drown if you wear this mask

Never said that any anything about masks in this topic is obviously posted as a joke.

26 minutes ago, Mick said:

Unless you pick and chose and play God.

You believe if no one was steering the ship and all go at anything then a forum would run fine and everyone will be happy?Ā Ā 

31 minutes ago, Mick said:

You can't pick and chose based on your beliefs, that's not free speach, but enforcing your view on others..... Mmmm

Where am I enforcing my views on others?Ā  Every forum or FB group has rules or some sort of moderation to keep things orderly. Someone has to do it and always that person is in the spotlight and usually is disliked by some because they just dont want to understand.

Mick
Posted
Posted

The mask was tongue in cheek, but not a joke, just making a point, and you even answered it, so no I was not joking and yes its on here..... Attached for you to read again, if your policing this forum, then rules apply to all, not selective information, and lufc... (I hate Leeds) always gives good info based on HIS situation, as I do, if you dont trust it fine, but others may find it informative, I started a thread about building a pool, I was going to post daily the progress and costs, but stopped as you might need proof, such as invoices and bills, maybe if I hold a newspaper up with today's date next to it... šŸ¤”, I agree somethings should be moderated, that's your job, just delete it, but if people are asking for Info, and if I hear something, I will share, just because you don't see any evidence does not mean it's false, but you can always ask Karan from Facebook the bathtub bomb seller for the truth..so just post a rule that unless there are links, photo and names and date of births, relationship to informer, its against forum rulesĀ 

Screenshot_20200529_222848_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200529_222904.jpg

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Mick said:

, I started a thread about building a pool, I was going to post daily the progress and costs, but stopped as you might need proof, such as invoices and bills, maybe if I hold a newspaper up with today's date next to it... šŸ¤”,

Now your being ridiculous.

If a member came out and bluntly said that foreigners can now stay for 4 years on a tourist visa without evidence then yes I and others would ask for proof of this so called info because its important and people like to know just like they want to know real facts about things like lockdown or when they can come back ETC.

Obviously you have it in for me which is fine. Cant please everyone.

Never mind posting about a pool build.

Mick
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Now your being ridiculous.

If a member came out and bluntly said that foreigners can now stay for 4 years on a tourist visa without evidence then yes I and others would ask for proof of this so called info because its important and people like to know just like they want to know real facts about things like lockdown or when they can come back ETC.

Obviously you have it in for me which is fine. Cant please everyone.

Never mind posting about a pool build.

Me been ridiculous.... 4 years.... Think you have answered your own question, my criticism was, if your policing and wanting links, and who can do what.... Then you have to request for all posts,Ā  people have there own minds, and own experiences and if they believe 4 years, thats OK,Ā  there problem... I know I wouldn't, but I'm an adult and can type in the Google search bar, but sometimes that info, how ever false it seems, you can research, it's a stating point, and it's nothing personnel, one member posted his info on an issue, and suddenly links, proof, names etc required, ok he's from Leeds šŸ˜œ..... Maybe your right........ Joke..... WAWAW

RBM
Posted
Posted

Enough gentlemen..........

GeoffH
Posted
Posted (edited)

I've been checking on the Philippine Covid numbers about once a week and the Philippines have done a good job of suppressing the virus numbers.Ā  For the last month the weekly increase in numbers has been between 1000 and 1500 cases.

However over the last week the case numbers have increased just overĀ 3000 cases.Ā  I'm not sure if that is related to the relaxation in some areas of quarantine or it is caused by something else but it is a bit concerning.

Hopefully it isn't the start of something worse.

NB The spike near the center is from before quarantine lock down, the spikeĀ at the right of the graph shows the recent rise in daily cases.

Capture.JPG

Edited by GeoffH
  • Thanks 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, GeoffH said:

I've been checking on the Philippine Covid numbers about once a week and the Philippines have done a good job of suppressing the virus numbers.Ā  For the last month the weekly increase in numbers has been between 1000 and 1500 cases.

However over the last week the case numbers have increased just overĀ 3000 cases.Ā  I'm not sure if that is related to the relaxation in some areas of quarantine or it is caused by something else but it is a bit concerning.

Hopefully it isn't the start of something worse.

NB The spike near the center is from before quarantine lock down, the spikeĀ at the right of the graph shows the recent rise in daily cases.

Capture.JPG

The sudden jump was a back log of test results coming in.Ā  No doubt it'll shoot up again as the results are being carried out more efficiently.

• Hmm thinking 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic