Lockdown end?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Better tell the rest of the forum to stay on topic then and don't single out individuals. 

Sorry, I quoted you, but the last line was not about your or your post.  I see how you mis-understood because I quoted you.

I was making a joke because my post was off-topic.  I added that line to as joke to qualify as on topic.  I wasn't talking about anybody in particular. 

Several people including me are posting about snorkeling masks in a topic "Lockdown End?".  I really don't mind going off-topic but sometimes we take some exceptional and bizarre turns!  :smile:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Sorry, I quoted you, but the last line was not about your or your post.  I see how you mis-understood because I quoted you.

I was making a joke because my post was off-topic.  I added that line to as joke to qualify as on topic.  I wasn't talking about anybody in particular. 

Several people including me are posting about snorkeling masks in a topic "Lockdown End?".  I really don't mind going off-topic but sometimes we take some exceptional and bizarre turns!  :smile:

No problems, I'm sorry too, mistook your post the wrong way. (On wards and upwards) Stay safe and lets hope for an end to this virus and 'Lockdown' :smile:

Edited by jimeve
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

sometimes we take some exceptional and bizarre turns!  :smile:

That just about sums up this whole Thing EH? :tiphat:

• Like 2

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic