Company to renew my visa

safn1949
Posted
Posted

I tried to search here but no luck, I would rather find a company that will do the visa renewal instead of traveling for 4 hours. Riding 2 hours each way is painful for me. Can you please recommend someone? Thanks you.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, safn1949 said:

I tried to search here but no luck, I would rather find a company that will do the visa renewal instead of traveling for 4 hours. Riding 2 hours each way is painful for me. Can you please recommend someone? Thanks you.

It would help if you stated exactly where you are.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, safn1949 said:

Depends on where you are located. Also the agent needs your passport and details in hand. Most travel agents do this so there's a start. If you were in Cebu I would recommend who to use but otherwise travel agent is my only suggestion.  

safn1949
Posted
Posted

Silly me, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan. 

AusExpat
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, safn1949 said:

Silly me, San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan. 

Try some travel agencies, and if they try any funny business with your passport get a lawyer involved quickly, there was one in Subic being a terror to new guys.

insite
Posted
Posted

I can recommend a very good company but they are Davao based only , so too far for your good self

manofthecoldland
Posted
Posted

I've been using family owned and operated travel agency in the Mabini/Malate area of MNL close to my pension houses that I use when traveling through, for ... maybe 8-10 years.  They just got my 2 month visa extended last week and paid upfront for me (which was a real and pleasant surprise) since travel within the metro was so difficult. They always keep my passport in their office while I am here for 6 month stays every year, and with pre-signed representation forms, I only have to deposit the Visa ext. amt. plus their fee in my local affiliate bank here on Panay.

The point is, that there are trustworthy travel agencies that will take care of your passport visa needs for a reasonable fee.  My agent said it was a major part of their income stream.

I would look for an established travel agency close to where you live, where you can drop off and retrieve your passport 10 days before the expiration date. They will make the run -in for you like you desire.

You might also check with the major pension houses and hotels in your area.  Many offer visa extension service runs.  One of my two pension houses had a BI agent who did it for them as a sideline. I used him (despite trepidation and wariness) but it was no problem and he came right over to my pension with my stamped passport when I got back to MNL.

• Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted

i used one in Makati ( yeah far from Bulucan i know).. they would send a lady on a motorbike, she would whiz over to SM Aura Taguig, get the extension and return it to me a few hours later. Great service... but yeah in Makati. Then I got the SRRV so now more extensions ever needed.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, manofthecoldland said:

One of my two pension houses had a BI agent who did it for them as a sideline. I used him (despite trepidation and wariness) but it was no problem and he came right over to my pension with my stamped passport when I got back to MNL.

These days they have to be accredited with the BI otherwise they can not extend visas on behalf of others so  I dont think much to worry about. :thumbsup:

• Like 1