Work Visa to bypass a visa run

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, GeoffH said:

As far as I've read that's true however if the OP is in country with his wife then he'll be allowed to leave but I don't think she's allowed to leave.

Which I think means that he couldn't enter as a Blaikbayan because she wouldn't be with him (unless the wife is already outside of the country which doesn't seem to be the case here).

Your correct but in the first post it said he got a woman and kid and another post said his partner so may not be married anyway. 

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, graham59 said:

Sorry, but I do not approve of or sympathise with any religious brainwashing ...especially of young children. No 'half-ways' with me.

I suppose the Phils is one of the last bastions of such primitive nonsense though.

I hope this doesn't make me an  'evil' person. :rolleyes:

No it doesn't, at least in my opinion.  And I hope feeding children and paying college tuition for intelligent children locked in poverty doesn't make us "evil" persons either. :smile:

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

No it doesn't, at least in my opinion.  And I hope feeding children and paying college tuition for intelligent children locked in poverty doesn't make us "evil" persons either. :smile:

I do the same...without the need to impose my beliefs (or disbeliefs) on others...especially innocent minors...whom it is against the law in the Phils for me to be around anyway.  

eskimo.jpg

GeoffH
Posted
Posted

If I can play 'Devils Advocate' (intentional pun) for a moment...

Dante's First Circle of Hell is resided by virtuous non-Christians and unbaptized pagans who are punished with eternity in an inferior form of Heaven. :whistling:

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I think it is time we get back on topic.