Malatan-of Falls

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted

Really nice, RBM. Thanks for sharing your outing! I can almost feel the cooling mist on my face.

• Like 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Really nice, RBM. Thanks for sharing your outing! I can almost feel the cooling mist on my face.

You know, RBM can really tell a story. It's like we were there our selves too Tommy.

• Like 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Old55 said:

You know, RBM can really tell a story. It's like we were there our selves too Tommy.

Excellent but missing the photos of some beautiful Filipinas frolicking in the water!  :biggrin:

My wife and older daughter have been watching a lot of Philippines travel Vlogs.  They visit some really beautiful places, and often do have some beautiful girls frolicking in the water, so I don't mind watching too!  I would love to visit them and we are actually making a list, but those that require a 45 minute hike will have to wait until after hip surgery!

• Haha 2

Huggybearman
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Excellent but missing the photos of some beautiful Filipinas frolicking in the water!  :biggrin:

My wife and older daughter have been watching a lot of Philippines travel Vlogs.  They visit some really beautiful places, and often do have some beautiful girls frolicking in the water, so I don't mind watching too!  I would love to visit them and we are actually making a list, but those that require a 45 minute hike will have to wait until after hip surgery!

Is it the waterfall or the beautiful frolicking girls that will have to wait until after your hip surgery? :mocking:

• Haha 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
57 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Sorry about the chicks.....quite a remote area for people to visit  as track is very steep in places. My partner refused to swim or even remove her light jacket, temps drop in this area as does the water temps.

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, Huggybearman said:

Is it the waterfall or the beautiful frolicking girls that will have to wait until after your hip surgery? :mocking:

Wait, let me ask my wife..........

She said You Tube is ok.  Everything else, eyes straight ahead!  :hystery:

• Haha 2