Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

I think this means all.

bi closed.jpg

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Of course they are closed. Firstly they opened for one day then rapidly closed again. And secondly theyve been closed for about 14 weeks now so of course they deserve/need/should ( take your pick )yet another day of being closed.

Mybe they will open in July... for a day.

Fortunately i dont need them having the SRRV but for those whos visa expired a few months ago and are trying to regularise their status/visa now, being advised they are closed again !) for a day is probably akin to being slapped in the face with a wet dover sole.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Freebie said:

Of course they are closed. Firstly they opened for one day then rapidly closed again. And secondly theyve been closed for about 14 weeks now so of course they deserve/need/should ( take your pick )yet another day of being closed.

Mybe they will open in July... for a day.

Fortunately i dont need them having the SRRV but for those whos visa expired a few months ago and are trying to regularise their status/visa now, being advised they are closed again !) for a day is probably akin to being slapped in the face with a wet dover sole.

Your talking about main office which they just announced open on Monday. They had to disinfect it. One BI officer has virus. Online appointments needed Manila main and Makati and those with existing appointments will be notified of new time.

As for closed for 14 weeks not quite right as open but no need for anyone to renew visa at the time.

If it doesn't affect you then dont worry. Their office is just doing what they can. 

Tukaram (Tim)
Posted
Posted

Well being independence day here, I would expect them to be closed. No worries. 

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Tukaram (Tim) said:

Well being independence day here, I would expect them to be closed. No worries. 

So would I but not everyone knows what days are holidays. :56da64b51da2f_36_1_681: Now where should I go ? 

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Now where should I go ? 

You shoud go celebrate Philippine freedom.  Oh wait.  You are not free to go anywhere.  How ironic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3