Spaniard blacklisted.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Gas
Posted
Posted

Correct decision. 

He was given a chance to explain his actions and admit he was wrong. but chose to remain silent. 

jimeve
Posted
Posted

His own making, can't fix stupid.  

• Like 1

Viking
Posted
Posted

A quote from the article

"Foreigners who disrespect our laws and persons of authority do not deserve the privilege to stay in our country".

I wish it was like that in my country :whistling:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Viking said:

"Foreigners who disrespect our laws and persons of authority do not deserve the privilege to stay in our country".

Now I tend to think is the time to be very careful what we say anywhere including here on PEF and more over, staying well below the radar :shades:

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Gas said:

Correct decision. 

He was given a chance to explain his actions and admit he was wrong. but chose to remain silent. 

He had left the country just a few days after this so he had an idea that it wont end well. I think they already had their mind made up to make an example out of him so probably would make no difference if he had of replied. 

Being blacklisted for some reasons are not as bad as it sounds. Here is a 2014, BI guide on time frame for those blacklisted.

http://immigration.gov.ph/images/ImmiAdminCircular/AdminCircularNO. SBM-2014-001.pdf

• Hmm thinking 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

He had left the country just a few days after this so he had an idea that it wont end well. I think they already had their mind made up to make an example out of him so probably would make no difference if he had of replied. 

Being blacklisted for some reasons are not as bad as it sounds. Here is a 2014, BI guide on time frame for those blacklisted.

http://immigration.gov.ph/images/ImmiAdminCircular/AdminCircularNO. SBM-2014-001.pdf

He really did wind them up - perpetually blacklisted!

• Like 1

Gas
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Now I tend to think is the time to be very careful what we say anywhere including here on PEF and more over, staying well below the radar :shades:

Anytime is the right time not to be a arrogant expat. 
If you behave in a appropriate manner there is no need to stay under the radar in my opinion 😎

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Now he can act like an @ss in some other country. :whistling:

• Haha 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

The lesson is, "Stupid is okay so long as your actions are not caught on camera."