Boredom.

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

:89: I have just been out on the Terrace and had a smoke and watched a snail for 10/15 mins Climbing a Plant Branch, then all of a sudden I realised that i had spent 10/15 mins watching a snail going about it's business  I guess one of us was really bored.:shock_40_anim_gif: 

Edited by Jack Peterson
Just because I was bored
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Hmm thinking 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
53 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:89: I have just been out on the Terrace and had a smoke and watched a snail for 10/15 mins Climbing a Plant Branch, then all of a sudden I realised that i had spent 10/15 mins watching a snail going about it's business  I guess one of us was really bored.:shock_40_anim_gif: 

Never mind Jack, Football season starts today. My team Manchester City play Arsenal at home behind closed doors, you can watch the game but need to get up at 3 am.

• Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Every evening before dinner I spend an hour on you tube picking random channels to view and hopefully usualy to either find something to laugh about ( Failarmy has plenty of funny videos ) learn something ..been watching Busted and Enforcers in UK getting people to pay their bills,  being interested in .. been watching lots of old sports.. ie England beating Aussies in Ashes, Ben Stokes amazing skills, England v NZ Rugby world cup semi final etc.... plus other interesting things like couples who sail around the world on small yachts,   the folks who campervan around their countries etc etc..... the purpose is to both enjoy and fill the time well..... youtube has the world for you

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
47 minutes ago, jimeve said:

Never mind Jack, Football season starts today. My team Manchester City play Arsenal at home behind closed doors, you can watch the game but need to get up at 3 am.

Have you found a way to watch games yet, Jim, other than online?

jimeve
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hk blues said:

Have you found a way to watch games yet, Jim, other than online?

No, Cignal canceled their contract. And only streaming that I know of.

edit. Cignal will show  bunderslige and la liga and I think Serie A and FA cup.

Edited by jimeve
  • Thanks 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I have not got the time to be bored, Ems has gone to the south of France for a few months and she has left me a list of things that she would like to be done.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted

Steve

I told you......Sell the Yacht and sack the crew!

Yachts.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Jack for some real fun....empty a few San-migs hang them upside down on sticks and watch the Earwigs climb into them. :hystery:

Oh well back to the Ironing :tiphat:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Maybe find another snail and watch them "race". :tongue:

• Haha 3

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

You could also watch grass grow.