Dating Filipinas?

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Mike J said:

I was having lunch at Ayala while my wife shopped and a young lady offered to "join me for lunch".  I told her the last time my wife saw me with someone else she chased her with a bolo.  :tongue:

Ah... Mike... does that mean you did not share your lunch with this pretty girl? Just asking....:89:

(of course, I already know the answer... just being a bit mischievous here, now...)

Edited by Tommy T.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
Just now, Tommy T. said:

Ah... Mike... does that mean you did not share your lunch with this pretty girl? Just asking....:89:

She didn't stay long enough. :tongue:   One time here in Moalboal I ordered chicken from the local chicken stand.  I told the counter person that I wanted two breasts.  A very attractive young lady behind her said: "Oh, he wants two breasts" as she used her hands to push up her own breasts.  I could not help but smile and laugh as I called her a "naughty girl".  By the time I left the entire crew  were all laughing.   Fun times for sure. :thumbsup:

• Haha 5

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Mike J said:

By the time I left the entire crew  were all laughing.   Fun times for sure.

And her poor breasts were left hanging... so sad...:hystery:

• Haha 2

graham59
Posted
Posted

I have them sex my chicken first.

Don't want a cock. 

• Haha 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
On 6/24/2020 at 11:40 AM, Side show said:

Any tips of dating would be appreciated.

Get a haircut comes to mind :rolleyes:

• Haha 3
  • Hmm thinking 1

Side show
Posted
Posted

...a hair cut is out of the question.....if you have it flaunt it...

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, Side show said:

...a hair cut is out of the question.....if you have it flaunt it...

LOL, I'm getting much too thin up there to pull off dreadlocks. 

• 5 weeks later...
NIgelmac1401
Posted
Posted

I am a newbie to this online dating thing and signed up to Filipina love and have spoken also to few girls on Facebook........

Is it me ? why do they all ask for money after maybe 1 hour of conversation (and no I am not asking for any nude photos or having any kind of untoward conversation)?

Don't get me wrong I block them immediately but, would I be right in presuming that because of the lockdown every bargirl etc are now concentrating efforts to online scams and ways of making money?

This is killing online dating and has put me off totally as I feel that I could never trust anyone online at least not to the point of letting any emotions get involved.

what are your thoughts guys and girls?

jimeve
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, NIgelmac1401 said:

I am a newbie to this online dating thing and signed up to Filipina love and have spoken also to few girls on Facebook........

Is it me ? why do they all ask for money after maybe 1 hour of conversation (and no I am not asking for any nude photos or having any kind of untoward conversation)?

Don't get me wrong I block them immediately but, would I be right in presuming that because of the lockdown every bargirl etc are now concentrating efforts to online scams and ways of making money?

This is killing online dating and has put me off totally as I feel that I could never trust anyone online at least not to the point of letting any emotions get involved.

what are your thoughts guys and girls?

I can't give you any advise, never been on a dating site in my life, but some members will give you good advise. Just wait awhile sir.

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Dating sites have been going down hill the last few years and is now turning into a business.  There's even offices set up where girls turn up for work daily.  Their job is to scam money or to convince you to sign up to a paid dating site.  The smart ones don't ask for you to send money they convince you to offer it or they ask for such a small sum that to you it's nothing.  One or two dollars, multiply this by ten or twenty guys per day and they earn more than a skilled labourer.

There are many decent girls still out there but this quarantine is even making the good ones desperate. Good luck on your endevours but if it was me starting fresh I'd be working on pure friendship first without giving money and maybe arrange to meet a few girls on your first visit.  You'd be surprised what phone software can do to a girls looks these days.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1