Problems with Shopee

insite
Posted
Posted

I got through to PLDT after only 55 mins - HKB is correct - I need an IDD but Products and Services are offline so I only have to call back and wait another hour to try again later.

I have attached a screen shot of my Shoppee wallet as seen on the desktop web page showing I have a credit of Ps550 whilst on the app I have a credit of Ps845 - so there is no wallet on the app and no shopee pay on the desktop - pure genius

Shopee Wallet.jpg

App.JPEG

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, insite said:

I got through to PLDT after only 55 mins - HKB is correct - I need an IDD but Products and Services are offline so I only have to call back and wait another hour to try again later.

I have attached a screen shot of my Shoppee wallet as seen on the desktop web page showing I have a credit of Ps550 whilst on the app I have a credit of Ps845 - so there is no wallet on the app and no shopee pay on the desktop - pure genius

Shopee Wallet.jpg

App.JPEG

OK, I see where Shopee "wallet updates" is now, under notifications.  Yes, very strange that they created two disconnected wallet like things.

• 1 year later...
expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

I found on checking things on shopee most of the sellers are based in China ! But then again its the same with Lazeda ! But the Difference with Lazeda is most of the delivery guys and gals are self employed and local Lazeda deliver locally to the couriers similar to shopee, but Lazeda also keep certain things in stock which are top sellers.

Ive bought many things via Lazeda and only ever returned two items which i dropped into LBC and was refunded the next day. My recent orders via Lazeda and from China were two radios both were delivered in 5 days !

And with a delivery cost of 89 pesos !

• Like 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
21 minutes ago, expatuk2014 said:

I found on checking things on shopee most of the sellers are based in China ! But then again its the same with Lazeda ! But the Difference with Lazeda is most of the delivery guys and gals are self employed and local Lazeda deliver locally to the couriers similar to shopee, but Lazeda also keep certain things in stock which are top sellers.

Ive bought many things via Lazeda and only ever returned two items which i dropped into LBC and was refunded the next day. My recent orders via Lazeda and from China were two radios both were delivered in 5 days !

And with a delivery cost of 89 pesos !

Disagree

Shoppe has many local sellers but you have filters to use. I think lack of knowledge results in mis information. 

• Like 1