Travel to Manila from Legazpi

Gazza
Posted
Posted

I want to get to Manila so it's easier to leave the Philippines at last minute when the time comes. I am in Legazpi.  Can I fly to Manila and stay there a while or will they make me quarantine. 

Thanks guys

Gas
Posted
Posted

You wouldn't be given the local travel authority to fly to Manila unless you had proof of a flight departing from Manila. 

• Like 1

Gazza
Posted
Posted

Thanks Gas.  Where would I get this authority if I did have an international ticket  ?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Gazza said:

Can I fly to Manila and stay there a while or will they make me quarantine. 

This might not help, but the USA embassy was issuing travel authority papers to US citizens so they could travel to the airport. This was during ecq. I do not know if the British embassy does the same thing, but worth an email.

Gazza
Posted
Posted

Thanks Scott, I appreciate your help. I will find out. Cheers

Gas
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Gazza said:

Thanks Gas.  Where would I get this authority if I did have an international ticket  ?

The Brits i know who left recently got all their travel authority papers locally. Barangay clearance, medical certificate and police clearance. 

Just a thought, as i know it might be awkward to get a flight from Legazpi. Have you considered travelling by land? There are checkpoints in every town , but they are no longer stopping any vehicles. I have travelled through Bicol, Quezon and Laguna province quite a bit in the past few weeks and traffic is light. 

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic