Any women here?

peterfe
Posted
Posted

I suppose the BI "knows" how many female expats there are here at any one time, in proportion to total expats, just like they "know" how many expats there are from a particular country. But I don't know if they compile or publish any statistics on such things...

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

I doubt many would be living here with that view. For them to be living here they would have to know how it is and accept it otherwise they would drive themselves insane. 

OK, I didn't want to mention this woman, because I knew I would rant!  So the rant is your fault! :hystery:

What you said is true, and the woman here does appear to be insane sometimes!  As Sergeant Friday said, Just The Facts.

• Suspect is female, 45-55 years old
  • Blondish / longish hair, not bad looking
  • Has grown kids visiting sometimes.  No husband in sight.
  • Ukraine born.  No idea what brought her to the Philippines.
  • Very wealthy.  Owns, and is building a luxury condo complex.  No known partners.
  • Always speaks her mind and is never wrong.
  • Completely tactless.  Has insulted many.  LED, politicians, residents, you name it.
  • Probably very involved in corruption.  Her condos were built on protected forest land.
  • Has ranted about Filipinos in a very derogatory manner, several times.
  • Has ranted on our neighborhood FB group more than once about men with very young girlfriends / wives.
  • Has argued constantly with almost everyone in our community, both men and women.
  • Despite all of this, she remains in good standing due to her wealth and some charity work.

To any women reading, this is not anti-women or anything like that.  This woman is a piece of work on the Grand Beeatch level!

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
52 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:
  • Has ranted on our neighborhood FB group more than once about men with very young girlfriends / wives.
  •  

Probably jealous. Why dont you suggest she could have a good time with young Dong up the road. :hystery:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Probably jealous. Why dont you suggest she could have a good time with young Dong up the road. :hystery:

I think her Young Dong works with batteries!  :hystery:

• Haha 4

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

OK, I didn't want to mention this woman, because I knew I would rant!  So the rant is your fault! :hystery:

What you said is true, and the woman here does appear to be insane sometimes!  As Sergeant Friday said, Just The Facts.

• Suspect is female, 45-55 years old
  • Blondish / longish hair, not bad looking
  • Has grown kids visiting sometimes.  No husband in sight.
  • Ukraine born.  No idea what brought her to the Philippines.
  • Very wealthy.  Owns, and is building a luxury condo complex.  No known partners.
  • Always speaks her mind and is never wrong.
  • Completely tactless.  Has insulted many.  LED, politicians, residents, you name it.
  • Probably very involved in corruption.  Her condos were built on protected forest land.
  • Has ranted about Filipinos in a very derogatory manner, several times.
  • Has argued constantly with almost everyone in our community, both men and women.
  • Despite all of this, she remains in good standing due to her wealth and some charity work.

To any women reading, this is not anti-women or anything like that.  This woman is a piece of work on the Grand Beeatch level!

Single you say. :whistling:

• Haha 5

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Invite her to join the forum Don? Been kinda quiet this week. :popcorn:

• Haha 3

peterfe
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Why dont you suggest she could have a good time with young Dong up the road. 

There are quite a number of middle-aged Scandinavian women who go to Gambia and other countries for sex with young, virile men/boys. I wonder if the women who disapprove of us disapprove of these women just as much? 

• Like 1

peterfe
Posted
Posted

Hmm... no replies here. Maybe nobody's interested in this phenomenon. Well, just wait a couple of years, and it may be coming to a beach near you! About 20 years ago, I used to sometimes read in the papers in Norway about these middle-aged and older women who went to Gambia for sex, so I just thought I'd look up some more recent information. It seems it has expanded a lot - they now go to a wide variety of places, including Pattaya, Phuket and Bali. Philippines next on the list?

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
9 hours ago, peterfe said:

There are quite a number of middle-aged Scandinavian women who go to Gambia and other countries for sex with young, virile men/boys. I wonder if the women who disapprove of us disapprove of these women just as much? 

I would say yes

Some people's moral beliefs I guess but no one should really judge on age difference without trying it first :smile: