Danish man arrested selling drugs in Bohol

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Lockdown for this fool :SugarwareZ-037:

Danish national, Filipino cohort arrested in Bohol buy-bust

CEBU CITY, Philippines — A Danish national and his filipino cohort are now detained at the Panglao, Bohol Police station, after they were caught in a buy-bust operation conducted by the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency in Central Visayas (PDEA-7) on Thursday night, August 6, 2020, in Barangay Taloto, Tagbilaran City, Bohol.

The foreigner was identified as Kim Rasmussen, 55, a resident of the said barangay, while his cohort was Vinz Excel Sumatra, 23, from Booy District, Tagbilaran City, Bohol.

The operation was held in coordination with the Panglao Police Station,  Tagbilaran CPS, 702nd RMFB 7, and  703rd MARPSTA.

There were 12 sachets of suspected shabu weighing at least 2.5 grams worth around P17,000, confiscated from the suspects during the operation.

PDEA-7 spokesperson Leia Albiar said that the subject of the buy-bust was Rasmussen, after he was subjected to surveillance for five days after receiving information of his illegal activities.

Based on the cased build up, Rasmussen owns the items while Sumatra is the one tasked to deliver and collect the fees from customers.

Rasmussen is said to be able to dispose at least five grams of illegal drugs in the area per week.

Additional information also revealed that Rasmussen has been inviting women to use illegal drugs with him.

“The Danish national is allegedly enticing female locals to join in his pot sessions at his residence and take advantage of the women once they are high on drugs,” said Albiar.

A case for violating Republic Act 9165 or the comprehensive dangerous drugs act will be filed against the two suspects. /bmjo

116911227_3185439338160457_1396228792289

Read more: https://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/331989/danish-national-filipino-cohort-arrested-in-bohol-buy-bust#ixzz6USSbuJVX

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Drugs make people do incredibly stupid things. Frankly I have no pity for the guy. :wink:

• Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Old55 said:

Drugs make people do incredibly stupid things. Frankly I have no pity for the guy.

I saw quite a few foreigners who were using drugs in the Philippines but I know of none who were selling the drugs.  It would take a stupid person to try and get away with that in a country where dealers are shot unceremoniously.

But I do have a small amount of sympathy to the foreign addicts who were using.  Not my monkey, not my show, not my business.  I just felt sorry for them that they had to use drugs in a place that is already considered paradise by many.

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

expatuk2014
Posted
Posted

No Sympathy from me he deserves all thats coming to him !

• Like 2