Anybody want a one day old puppy?

peterfe
Posted
Posted

On second thoughts, maybe you'd better wait a bit, as you might get mauled by the mother if you try to collect your puppy today... So we have a happy event x 5, especially nice since something went wrong the first time she got pregnant - we found the placenta outdoors, but no puppies. This time we made sure she gave birth indoors.

Here in the countryside dogs have a pretty good life, but that wasn't the case for most of them in the compound we lived in in Lapu-Lapu. Some were permanently in small cages, and most of the ones that weren't got far too little exercise :Mad:

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, peterfe said:

This time we made sure she gave birth indoors.

Anybody want a one day old puppy? How absurd a Topic :89: Removing a one day old pup from its mother is a scandalous thing, it would live about an Hour at most :angry:

• Like 2

peterfe
Posted
Posted
42 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Anybody want a one day old puppy? How absurd a Topic :89: Removing a one day old pup from its mother is a scandalous thing, it would live about an Hour at most :angry:

Hey, man, it was a joke!!

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, peterfe said:

Yeah! of course it was.:shades:

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

I was upset after reading the subject line of the post.  Once I read the post I knew it was meant to be humorous and that the OP is not trying to give away a day old puppy.  In fact he took care to bring about a successful birthing.  Looking forward to seeing some pictures. :thumbsup:

Shady
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, peterfe said:

You should have finished with "for breakfast?"

• Like 1

peterfe
Posted
Posted

20200812_043046.jpg

17 hours ago, Mike J said:

I was upset after reading the subject line of the post.  Once I read the post I knew it was meant to be humorous and that the OP is not trying to give away a day old puppy.  In fact he took care to bring about a successful birthing.  Looking forward to seeing some pictures. :thumbsup:

OK, here's a picture for those who like puppies and wouldn't throw them in the basura, which S tells me some Filipinos do. No doubt some Westerners too :Mad: 

They're mostly black, whereas her "husband" (our male dog) is brown. But the neighbours' dog is black... hmmm... In the human world, I think the wife would have some explaining to do, but in the canine world, I don't suppose her "husband" will care about the colour when he sees them :smile:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, peterfe said:

They're mostly black, whereas her "husband" (our male dog) is brown. But the neighbours' dog is black... hmmm... In the human world, I think the wife would have some explaining to do, but in the canine world, I don't suppose her "husband" will care about the colour when he sees them

She will tell him they were left in the oven too long. That should do it. :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1