srrv.jpg

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

srrv.jpg

I really hope so. This was not the case as of just a few days ago... Maybe someone is finally thinking right?

• Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

JGF = can you post a URL or higher res picture.  My neighbor has an SRRV and he has to leave the country and was selling all his stuff thinking he could not come back.  His fiance has been crying for the last several days. :sad:

• Sad 1

RBM
Posted
Posted

Appears its dated 10 August but rather hard to see clearly

• Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted

It would be so much easier if they would just write " SRRV visa holders allowed back in to the country and there are no other requirements other than the card and visa in passengers passport.

However ,  that would be too simple and people might UNDERSTAND it. Instead we have to get lots of government " speak " that tends to confuse greatly.

• Like 2

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Mike J said:

JGF = can you post a URL or higher res picture.  My neighbor has an SRRV and he has to leave the country and was selling all his stuff thinking he could not come back.  His fiance has been crying for the last several days. :sad:

I don't understand this post Mike.  SRRVisa holders are not being requested to leave the country, this is all about SRRVisa holders that got caught out of the country once the lock-downs started being unable to get back in. 

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Eddie1 said:

I don't understand this post Mike.  SRRVisa holders are not being requested to leave the country, this is all about SRRVisa holders that got caught out of the country once the lock-downs started being unable to get back in. 

To clarify.  My neighbor is here now in the Philippines and has an SSRV.  He has to leave to take care of important business.   Until this clarification the rules said he could leave but would not be able to return.

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted (edited)

Deleted due to seeing a good enough copy posted.

Edited by Snowy79

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

FYI... I just messaged the local PRA office here and inquired about foreigners holding SRRV's and whether they can travel to Philippines. Here was their response, 10 minutes ago:

Not yet sir. Only the following are still exempted: 
1. Foreign spouses of Fil nationals
2 Foreign minor children and foreign children with special needs of Fil nationals
3. Foreign parents of minor Fil children and Fil children with special needs.

So for SRRV holders who will be entering the Philippines they must still comply with the above exemptions.

Edited by Tommy T.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

FYI... I just messaged the local PRA office here and inquired about foreigners holding SRRV's and whether they can travel to Philippines. Here was their response, 10 minutes ago:

Not yet sir. Only the following are still exempted: 
1. Foreign spouses of Fil nationals
2 Foreign minor children and foreign children with special needs of Fil nationals
3. Foreign parents of minor Fil children and Fil children with special needs.

So for SRRV holders who will be entering the Philippines they must still comply with the above exemptions.

So they do not agree with the announcement or have yet to see it? 

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic