FACE SHIELDS

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Shady said:

True but that's your region's rules, not the nation's, and not my region where almost nobody except the workers are wearing shields.

Actually, I have not seen any government announcement about shields here locally, but the major stores started requiring shields.  Not much you can do if you want to shop.

• Sad 1

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

they finally did it, face shields are now mandatory in public here in Paranaque. 

I google translated this from Phil star , more to follow

MANILA, Philippines — aside from public transport and to employees and workers, mandatory well wearing face shield, besides face mask in public places in the city of Parañaque.

It is based on the City Ordinance No. 2020-99, which must wear face shield if it is within workplace, public transportation and indoor public place, the city's jurisdiction.

Whenever you talk or participate with coworkers, clients or any guests must wear a face shield and face mask.

Face shield can only be removed if it is necessary in specific work work or occupational safety and health by employees.

In proportion, 000.00 fines and an additional 8-hour community service or 6 hours in the first transgression; In the second is P3, 000 fine and 11 hour community service or 9 hours and the third and subsequent offenses are P5, 000 fine and 14 hours community service or 12 hours. What is defined in the ordinance that should be made of clear plastic or acetate, easy to detect or clear, full face coverage and the visor type and durable easy to clean.

Such advisory was also ipinaskil yesterday by Parañaque Mayor Edwin Olivarez on his Facebook page.

hk blues
Posted
Posted

This morning I saw one of my neighbours taking his morning walk - fully kitted out with mask and shield and...a hazmat suit!  Honestly speaking, If I though a hazmat suit was needed I'd forego my morning walk.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic