Stressful day

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

Sorry to say - and maybe this is poor advice? - but sometimes it is best to just let it go. Otherwise you might find yourself in a pile of s**t? Maybe you can just think karma might bite this guy in the ass someday?

L tells me every day that, if someone's dog or chicken or whatever, intrudes on your property, it is considered rude to talk to the owners about the intrusion. Hmmm

Observing abuse not on your property  may also be considered rude?  I have a few issues trying to figure out the system, but just go with the flow as directed by L...

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
hk blues
Posted
Posted (edited)

Yesterday was a kinda stressful day.

I had 2 very simple tasks to achieve - pay Philhealth and post a package at LBC. 

Philhealth first at SM City.  Sorry sir, no forms, just fill out the normal bill payment form.  Me - nope, as the normal form doesn't match the info needed by Philhealth, and of course she already knows that.  After a stand-off, she finally went to the computer and printed off some blanks.  1st task achieved with some stress.

LBC next - 3 attempts to get the address correct as the assistant kept using the info on their file rather than what I provided - I kept telling him that won't work.  Finally, got it all correct!  Stress levels raising!

So, in short 2 simple tasks achieved but way more challenging than they should have been.

Still, had a nice lunch with the wife so stress levels back to normal! 

Edited by hk blues
  • Like 3