Need a cheap laptop? Good luck!

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, hk blues said:

We finally got one in the HP store for 4,000php so no issues but I do wonder why the LGU need so many new printers

Maybe using them to print vaccine certificates or something to do with the upcoming elections?

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
18 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Maybe using them to print vaccine certificates or something to do with the upcoming elections?

I hadn't really thought about the elections but did think of the vaccine certs but given we are so far into the vaccination program here they have managed thus far.  The centre we were vaccinated at had 10 desks and each had a printer so there didn't seem to be an issue.  I was more irritated at how many money is being used on these items when people are struggling to get by.

Maybe I'm just be too harsh on them.

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
22 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I was more irritated at how many money is being used on these items when people are struggling to get by.

I am NOT defending anyone here But my wife tells me that many printers are being lent out by Companies ( hers have lent out 5 to date) also many more belong to the DOH and City Health Departments and moved about as needed to the various locations on vaccine days :tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I am NOT defending anyone here But my wife tells me that many printers are being lent out by Companies ( hers have lent out 5 to date) also many more belong to the DOH and City Health Departments and moved about as needed to the various locations on vaccine days :tiphat:

Yep, that's what I would hope would happen to deal with the temporary surge in demand due to Covid.  

• Like 2