Why go from your country.

jimeve
Posted
Posted

Bamboo canon season has started, my dogs f'kin hate them. Can't say I like them either, trying to have a nap  in the afternoon.

What happened to the kite's ?

• Haha 4

Gas
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, jimeve said:

Bamboo canon season has started, my dogs f'kin hate them. Can't say I like them either, trying to have a nap  in the afternoon.

What happened to the kite's ?

Two of the reasons i still love living in the provinces. Seems kids all over the world including the Philippines are abandoning traditional games for new technologies.  

• Like 1

Jack D
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Heeb said:

I think most come here for the females, not all but most, and when they get married they no longer have any reason to deal with the problems in this country, a lot of the 5 year statistics are inline with the timeline of dating then marriage or marriage and having a child which the expat doesn't want to raise over here, some of those same people will divorce and find themselves back over here to do it all over again. 

Not me! If things don't work out, I'm heading down south to sunny Mexico... and I would skip on doing another marriage.

1.JPG

• Like 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Mike J said:

And the reason to not marry is because a few years down the road those little beauties look like this.

image.jpeg

Ah Mike, reminds me of an old saying, " Many a fine tune has been played on a old fiddle. " :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Jake
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, Clermont said:

Ah Mike, reminds me of an old saying, " Many a fine tune has been played on a old fiddle. " :thumbsup:

Yep, they already hung up their G string.  

• Haha 5

Viking
Posted
Posted
On 9/23/2020 at 10:25 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

There are lots of us.  We just have to put up with the antagonism from time to time when we voice the opinion that the Philippines is not paradise.

Truth is:

"There she stood in the doorway
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinkin' to myself
'This could be heaven or this could be hell"

Hello Dave, if I remember correctly you been in Canada for a couple of months now? I am curious to know if you during that period ever regretted your move to Canada and wished that you had stayed in Philippines?

• Like 2