shipping from the philipines to international

Sally
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, intrepid said:

I love the garlic nuts sense the first time I tried them many years ago.  FYI, cooked nuts are allowed to be shipped to the US.  Raw nuts are not allowed.  From my experience there is no low priced shipping out of the country like the Philippines have set up here.   I usually wait until we travel back to the states and take along as part of my luggage.

wow! thanks for appreciating our products:) only in the philippines preferably bicol. anyways, yep im sending cooked nuts with different flavors together with plastic plants container that is personalized by me so im hoping those kind of items are allowed to ship?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
31 minutes ago, Sally said:

cooked nuts

That would be fine Sally, rule of thumb, if it is prepared its ok...................Dried Mango....ok,,,ripe mango, no........roasted garlic cashews,,,ok, cashews in the shell,,,no.....

33 minutes ago, Sally said:

I usually wait until we travel back to the states and take along as part of my luggage.

Same here, its a reverse BB Box taking Filipino delicacies back to relatives in the states lol

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

LBC is the only shipper we've used sending items to the States. As others have stated no outgoing BB boxes from Philippines unfortunately.

My wife and I always bring back crispy Pili nut brittle to the US they are so good! Cooked Pili nuts are allowed entry to US.

Sally
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Old55 said:

LBC is the only shipper we've used sending items to the States. As others have stated no outgoing BB boxes from Philippines unfortunately.

My wife and I always bring back crispy Pili nut brittle to the US they are so good! Cooked Pili nuts are allowed entry to US.

so that means LBC do shipped to US, just wondering why staff of LBC here in my place rejected my items to be shipped? i was only told US is so strict in receiving parcel. Sorry it is not really a BB boxes, it is an order stuff from me and that includes the pili nuts. Unfortunately until now i can't get a shipper to send my items. :sad: it is stock here for 5 days already and if i can't still ship it in time im worried it will get broken or tasteless or something when the client receives the item because for sure on its way it will take time depends on the shipping method. 

anyways, thanks i appreciate all your feedback. You are helpful knowing this item is not prohibited :smile:

Sally
Posted
Posted

one more thing, just wanted to know can a 6kg of parcel can they really cost like 11 thousand? 

Im thanking all for the response. I appreciate it a lot:smile:

intrepid
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Sally said:

one more thing, just wanted to know can a 6kg of parcel can they really cost like 11 thousand? 

Im thanking all for the response. I appreciate it a lot:smile:

I just checked UPS shipping site for a box 30x30x30 cm weighing 6 kg cost p7500-p9600

LBC air cargo 6kg  p7200

Sally I would check the LBC website and/or another LBC location.  https://www.lbcexpress.com/rates

If you are concerned of the peanuts getting stale or old,..just send them to Sta Rosain care of ME.  I'm sure I can dispose of them before they get too old.:dance:

• Haha 1

Sally
Posted
Posted
20 minutes ago, intrepid said:

I just checked UPS shipping site for a box 30x30x30 cm weighing 6 kg cost p7500-p9600

LBC air cargo 6kg  p7200

Sally I would check the LBC website and/or another LBC location.  https://www.lbcexpress.com/rates

If you are concerned of the peanuts getting stale or old,..just send them to Sta Rosain care of ME.  I'm sure I can dispose of them before they get too old.:dance:

so that really won't cost that much when sending it to LBC. Guess it is time for me inquire to any outlet branch of LBC not here in my place because it isn't reliable. Maraming salamat po! :smile: 

yep I am concerned of my peanuts getting spoil and rancid. yeah why not! Sta. Rosa is very near so it is for sure the pili can be ship out there in no time :smile: well, maybe i can send it to you for free for some of those for now , you just pay for the shipping cost then maybe later you can order lol:laugh::biggrin: . and when im already sure or can find a shipper to ship my items to US then i will prepare new freshed and cooked pili nuts. 

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Sally - I hope you continue to post, always nice to hear from new members. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Sally
Posted
Posted
On 9/3/2020 at 6:30 AM, Mike J said:

Sally - I hope you continue to post, always nice to hear from new members. :thumbsup:

Thanks Mike J, yep. Im glad that i've got learn this site. You all are being helpful in my inquiries. 

• Like 2