Dining in the New Normal

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, jaybee said:

Last thing I want is a government employee on my doorstep with a faulty covid test forcing me into a 14 days quarantine in an undisclosed location...

That maybe so but what if, what if you were in contact while shopping with someone positive. Would you like to risk the rest of your family, visitors, neighbors and anyone else who meets you. Usually you are quarantined in your own home. We have as far as I know 6 cases of positives in our two building complex and they quarantined in their unit. 

• Like 1

Explorer
Posted
Posted
On 9/3/2020 at 9:20 PM, Jollygoodfellow said:

That maybe so but what if, what if you were in contact while shopping with someone positive. Would you like to risk the rest of your family, visitors, neighbors and anyone else who meets you. Usually you are quarantined in your own home. We have as far as I know 6 cases of positives in our two building complex and they quarantined in their unit. 

Just because random test is positive does not mean you have covid. I am living in studio apartment with my gf, I don't think I can quarantine in my unit. If I am sick I just stay at home, I have done it always in the past, just common sense, there is no need for a government employee to give me orders.

• Like 1