Boring boring

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

All this is now so very Boring, too many so called experts, Know alls yet really no NOTHING of value

valued.jpg

Edited by Jack Peterson
  • Like 2
  • Love it 2
  • Hmm thinking 1

Gas
Posted
Posted

On this forum or in general Jack? 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, Gas said:

On this forum or in general Jack? 

:whatever: There is none as Blind than those, who do not want to see :ohmy:

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

I agree with you Jack. On the other hand perhaps it's a good way to relieve some anxiety and frustration of being locked down for so long? It seems there are few actual facts about this stupid virus.

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Old55 said:

It seems there are few actual facts about this stupid virus.

:whatever: so some here make them up it seems :huh:

• Haha 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

:whatever: so some here make them up it seems :huh:

Just between you and me…. I think the so called experts are just winging it too. :tongue:

• Love it 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Old55 said:

I agree with you Jack. On the other hand perhaps it's a good way to relieve some anxiety and frustration of being locked down for so long? It seems there are few actual facts about this stupid virus.

There are a lot of facts, unfortunately the majority are conflicting.

For a rare piece of layman common sense I find Doctor John Campbell on you tube to give me a better understanding.

Bacolod just starts a semi lock down, Q pass means up to 4 people per house hold but only resident at a time, 3 times a week.  So no more sitting in car with A/C while partner shops....

• Like 2

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

Rather than a chart of infections v deaths there should be a chart of personal interests against infection rates.  I tend to find any conflicting information comes from looking at different countries media. If they support those in power the information says one thing if they oppose it's another and they all can pay the experts to say what they want. Then there's common sense.  A perfect example being a media report I read from a leader saying she is dissapointed and feels let down due to 300 people attending a party. The media was behind her.  Common sense would have told the media to give the same person grief for ordering the release of over 1,400 elderly from hospitals with known Covid cases back into Care Homes leading to the largest amount of deaths in the country.

Another example the media cherry picked 4 experts on the Covid team who were ignored by the Primeminister who put out opposing rules for the control of Covid.  This information was forwarded around a good few of my friends who are against the Primeminister.  The media conveniently forgot there is over 250 scientific advisors on the tream so it wouldn't be too hard to find 4 in disagreement.  This led to arguments about the pros and cons of face masks.  After all it came from 4 experts. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Jack D
Posted
Posted
On 9/4/2020 at 6:37 AM, Jack Peterson said:

All this is now so very Boring

It won't be so very boring for any one of us (or any of our family members) who contracts the virus.

:shake_80_anim_gif:

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, Jack D said:

It won't be so very boring for any one of us (or any of our family members) who contracts the virus.

:shake_80_anim_gif:

:whatever: Well we are all entitled to our Opinions, I have mine and you have yours so I will be moving on.png and get bored with the Gun thing that is getting silly as Gun Topics do :wink:

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic