27 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

I thought

:571c66d400c8c_1(103): Sometimes that is a good Idea, there are quite a few that need to do that before Clicking  Enter button.jpg But then, many more of us should take Heed, me included when I get the Mood :shades:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this is now so very Boring, too many so called experts, Know alls yet really no NOTHING of value

Patient Jack, patient's, remember everyone is in lockdown and as age sets in, a bloke can only play with his JT for so long during the day, he has to do something with his hands for the rest of the ti

It won't be so very boring for any one of us (or any of our family members) who contracts the virus.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Change my mind about what my Opinions?

Whew I thought for a moment a kangaroo had got loose in the top paddock Jack, fancy some-one insinuating one should change his opinion.

Yes I understand where your coming from, Post counting, so called experts on the PI's, knowledgeable people on the PI people, this forum has got all and like has been said, some have only visited. That is one of the reasons I only brows now, a bloke writes something and before you know it a load of rubbish is written, nothing to do with what you have posted, if they want to chat, go to chat. I joined this site to gain a bit more knowledge before I retire in the PI's, I'm not the only one P off. :angry_80_anim_gif:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kuya John said:

:hystery::hystery::hystery: It's more fun in the Philippines...........Who needs FB

Churchill.jpg

Maybe not WC, but have you ever lived with monkeys?  :hystery:

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

:hystery::hystery::hystery: It's more fun in the Philippines...........Who needs FB

Churchill.jpg John Everythings has to start somewhere :whistling:

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

31 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

John Everythings has to start somewhere 

I agree Jack it's good to get things off your chest..........(before we discuss OMW's TB topic.:tiphat:)

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 1