AT LAST! the UK gives in to us ( mainly for UK Members on Pensions) including USA life proof, skype and Viber calls and inventions plus price of fish in China coming soon.

graham59
Posted
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, jimeve said:

That's what I used 'Skype' 2.50 pounds a month cancel anytime. .

Yes, I have the same Skype monthly subscription to phone UK landlines (free, unlimited). Was on the phone to my sister yesterday for about an hour, as it was her birthday. Basically...free. . I use the same when phoning my 93 year-old mother, who only has a landline. 

Did you know that you can also phone 0800 and other freephone UK numbers for nothing ?  No special plan needed. 

Very handy for banking, as well as some government and utility, etc, numbers. :smile:

Edited by graham59
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Why would I post information about U.S. Social Security in a topic called "AT LAST! the UK gives in to us ( mainly for UK Members on Pensions)"?

I have no agenda Jack.  Hope you are doing well.

AT LAST! the UK gives in to us ( mainly for UK Members on Pensions)

The Title is as it says Mainly but NOT Only You were not the First to Mention the US  so it's Ok 

@Old55

Edited by Jack Peterson

graham59
Posted
Posted

Our American friends forget that we invented phones..and computers...and the worldwide web...and America, :tongue:

• Haha 4

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, graham59 said:

Our American friends forget that we invented phones..and computers...and the worldwide web...and America, :tongue:

Yes Graham BUT we (The UK) do seem sometimes to lag behind on the usage of such as I mentioned in the Opening Post But Good Point:thumbsup:  although I fear you may get some rebuttals here My Friend :wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

graham59
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

Yes Graham BUT we (The UK) do seem sometimes to lag behind on the usage of such as I mentioned in the Opening Post But Good Point:thumbsup:  although I fear you may get some rebuttals here My Friend :wink:

No probs...I can take it like a (English)  man.  :1927_:  :mocking:

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted

How can we tell this is an old codger thread ?  :mocking:

2 Grumpy old men.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

AT LAST! the UK gives in to us ( mainly for UK Members on Pensions)

The Title is as it says Mainly but NOT Only You were not the First to Mention the US  so it's Ok 

@Old55

Dont worry Jack. I changed your topic title to suit the topic so we can move forward.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Jollygoodfellow changed the title to AT LAST! the UK gives in to us ( mainly for UK Members on Pensions) including USA life proof, skype and Viber calls and inventions plus price of fish in China coming soon.
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, roddavis said:

proof of life form says it must be signed in 60 days.

I guess if you had a long name and just sort of did a bit each day you could drag the signing out for 60 days. I wonder if its so it ferments slowly ? 

• Haha 2

Clermont
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, graham59 said:

But you didn't invent the bush Telegraph. :morning1:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted