Where to live in the Philippines

Kawanor
Posted
Posted (edited)

Recommendations I have received that are safe places are cebu dumaguete bohol. Are there other recommendations that are safe and nice place.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
Fixed bad formatting

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Kawanor said:

Recommendations I have received that are safe places are cebu dumaguete bohol. Are there other recommendations that are safe and nice place.

Best to tell us your situation, single, married. What you want to do? Retired? Need a beach? 

Many safe places but one sizes does not fit all. Cebu is a larger city than Dumaguete so perhaps big cities is not for you. So as I say it's easier if you tell us about your wants and needs. 

• Like 1

Kawanor
Posted
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Best to tell us your situation, single, married. What you want to do? Retired? Need a beach? 

Many safe places but one sizes does not fit all. Cebu is a larger city than Dumaguete so perhaps big cities is not for you. So as I say it's easier if you tell us about your wants and needs. 

I am from a small town in Norway called Drammen. Small town with big salmon river. Only 90,000 people in the city. I am looking for a smaller place in the Philippines and have seen a lot of Talibon in bohol. Thinking it will be where I move. But am curious if there are other nice places I do not know about.i am singel. And want to get marige.

Edited by Jollygoodfellow
fixed again

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

First if your pasting text, paste as plain text or I cant approve your post as I have to edit them all as its stuffing up the formatting creating a long scroll bar.

ap.PNG

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Suggest you make an extended visit moving around the islands before you make a permanent move. Bohol is nice, as is Southern Leyte and Cebu outside of Cebu City. I like Bantayan island just off Cebu but there's thousands of places waiting to find you.

Many nice single ladies especially outside major cities. You understand the simple precautions to take meeting potential long term partners?

• Like 2
  • Love it 1

Kawanor
Posted
Posted
35 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Suggest you make an extended visit moving around the islands before you make a permanent move. Bohol is nice, as is Southern Leyte and Cebu outside of Cebu City. I like Bantayan island just off Cebu but there's thousands of places waiting to find you.

Many nice single ladies especially outside major cities. You understand the simple precautions to take meeting potential long term partners?

Nice place. Thank you. 

fototek1
Posted
Posted

Kawanor, I think I should tour around with you :) 

I hope you have a great time!

• Like 1

Kawanor
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, fototek1 said:

Kawanor, I think I should tour around with you :) 

I hope you have a great time!

I'm still in Norway. but will enjoy myself one day. Stil have to grind, to live my dreams. 

Hobbit112
Posted
Posted (edited)

Welcome Kawanor!  Depending on what you like scenic-wise and what you like to do there are literally thousands of places that are possibilities.  For smaller cities and areas consider the provinces of Aklan, Antique, Iloilo and Capiz on Panay island in the western visayas.  I would also consider Romblon and Marinduque also.

There are also many areas on Cebu Island and not just Cebu City that are possibilities.

Edited by Hobbit112
spelling, lol

Freebie
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Kawanor said:

Nice place. Thank you. 

Agree,, nice easy going town.. and the whole southern Leyte coast is nice from Maasin all the way round to Padre Burgos....

• Love it 1