Sugar daddies and sugar babies on the rise

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, Jack D said:

I think that all of your years in the Philippines has turned you into a kuripot.. Just joking.

I think you are correct in your thinking . . and it ain't a bad thing.  Keeps me in the black.  Not that I was ever in the red . . but maybe just a little in the pink.  :whistling:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Jack D
Posted
Posted
34 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

I think you are correct in your thinking . . and it ain't a bad thing.  Keeps me in the black.  Not that I was ever in the red . . but maybe just a little in the pink.  :whistling:

You're probably not alone, since I've become an extreme kuripot after my life in the PH.

However, my Pinay spouse (who was a kuripot back in the PH) is now on an endless shopping spree in the US, because credit cards are given away like candy, plus everything that she ever wanted is much cheaper in the States.

Glad that we have separate bank accounts. :facepalm_80_anim_gif:

• Like 4
  • Hmm thinking 1

Shady
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Unlike sexual workers, sugar babies are not forced into labour.

Nice propaganda there.

Better:  Unlike trafficking victims forced into labor, sexual workers and sugar babies and "freelancers" aren't.

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Part of me says if it's between consenting adults and each knows what they are getting/giving then fair enough.  But. isn't there a risk of exploitation from either party? Also, money = power so the arrangement is hardly equal from the outset. 

That said, it's just formalising something that has been around as long as we have.  

• Like 5

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
17 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Unlike sexual workers, sugar babies are not forced into labour

Good point.  If them old dudes are no longer fertile then the girl is unlikely to go into labour.  On the other hand, some of them "babes" WANT to go into labour.  So much so that the sugar daddies go to IVF clinics to take care of that. . . . (Suckers)

• Haha 2

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Good point.  If them old dudes are no longer fertile then the girl is unlikely to go into labour.  On the other hand, some of them "babes" WANT to go into labour.  So much so that the sugar daddies go to IVF clinics to take care of that. . . . (Suckers)

"Unlike sexual workers, sugar babies are not forced into labour"

I didn't say that. That is part of the story from the article. 

• Like 2