Sugar daddies and sugar babies on the rise

'You just gotta be joking here.....'

Oh, I'd be pleased to hear of your experience and opinion on this.  

Edited by graham59
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Stevewool will confirm that copper wire was invented by two Yorkshire men fighting over a penny. 

The "daddies" are setting the bar pretty high.  They are paying insane prices for the low hanging fruit that could be had for nothing.  Stupid old men and their money are soon parted.

I can barely afford a wife, much less a sugar baby at 50K a month.   Maybe this is why she keeps me poor but happy. 

Posted Images

• Forum Support

Is this activity truly on the rise? Or simply the same players using the sugar baby platform due to the pandemic shutting down other meeting opportunities? 

As others have suggested the economic situation must have some effect.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Old55 said:

Is this activity truly on the rise? Or simply the same players using the sugar baby platform due to the pandemic shutting down other meeting opportunities? 

As others have suggested the economic situation must have some effect.

I think you've got it right - I'm not convinced Covid has driven people to such things in numbers, rather online platforms for everything have been busier due to Covid, so why not compensated dating? Same players more or less just using a different playground!

• Like 2
  • Forum Manager
7 hours ago, Old55 said:

Probably self promoting their site by putting news out there to gain more members or spark interest. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1