Do I need a Covid test ?

Gazza
Posted
Posted

I have to return to UK by the end of this month. I am in Legazpi.  Does anyone know if I need a covid test to fly to Manila then London with Philippine Airlines ?   Do I need one just to use the airport even  ?

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Recommend you contact the airline or check their website.  Probably should check with your respective embassy for the final flight. 

• Like 2

Gazza
Posted
Posted

Thanks Mike , been trying for ages to get through , hopeless,  just wondering if anyone knew somebody that left.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

My neighbour left for Germany a couple days ago.  He needed a test to be able to fly from Cebu City but I don't know if flew direct or via Manila.  Not sure what airline he used. 

Gazza
Posted
Posted

Thanks again Mike

Eddie1
Posted
Posted
8 hours ago, Gazza said:

I have to return to UK by the end of this month. I am in Legazpi.  Does anyone know if I need a covid test to fly to Manila then London with Philippine Airlines ?   Do I need one just to use the airport even  ?

Hi fella,

My neighbour flew a couple of weeks back from Dumaguete to Manila, then later that day flew, from Manila to USA.    Both of his flights were with Philippine Airlines, NO Covid test was required to fly with that particular airline.

• Like 1

Gazza
Posted
Posted

Thanks Eddie much appreciated thats very helpful

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

It will be best to check your airline as already said. Some countries require covid test but todays rules and tomorrows might be different so keeping checking right up to the day of departure.

a flights.PNG

Gazza
Posted
Posted

Good advice thanks to all of you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Jollygoodfellow locked this topic