Do I need a Covid test ?

hk blues
Posted
Posted
33 minutes ago, Gazza said:

I have just got back to the UK so for anyone else that needs to know. I needed barangay permission , a health certificate from the municipal which I got stating I have had a medical check up and deemed fit to travel though  in reality nobody did anything,  I just had to collect and pass a paper around to several people and sign the book as usual then done. Then to the police for a travel pass which is issued within 24 hours. I just gave them my Barnegay and health cert,  they didn't even check my passport or id. Then to immigration for my ECC/A which cost 1,200p. All of these docs must be dated within 72 hours of travel except Barangay. I flew from Legazpi to MNL Then MNL- LHR. These docs were checked multiple times. 

All info I got from the mayors office before I proceeded.    

Thanks to everybody for helping me with their comments here. I already can't wait to wrap up some business here and to get back. I've had a hot shower and a bacon sandwich and now I'm bored with western culture again already   Cheers

You missed out the most important piece of information - brown sauce or tomato sauce on the sandwich? 

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the update and congratulations.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
6 hours ago, Gazza said:

I already can't wait to wrap up some business here and to get back

Have you done any research on what hurdles you need to jiump to go back?

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic