Visas for retired service people

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

I seem to recall that there was a post giving information on all types of visas for the Philippines, including information on a visa for people that served in foreign defence forces, including members who saw active service during their enlistment.

Or was I dreaming?

tia

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
11 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

I seem to recall that there was a post giving information on all types of visas for the Philippines, including information on a visa for people that served in foreign defence forces, including members who saw active service during their enlistment.

Or was I dreaming?

tia

https://pra.gov.ph/

SRRV EXPANDED COURTESY

• Like 2

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Thanks mate

• Like 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Thanks for the replies to my question, but there is one more question.

Having read the expanded courtesy section of the website, it doesn't mention what the maintenance amount is for the ex military annually, or did I just miss it?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Onemore52 said:

Thanks for the replies to my question, but there is one more question.

Having read the expanded courtesy section of the website, it doesn't mention what the maintenance amount is for the ex military annually, or did I just miss it?

I can only go on what I research so not saying this is correct but it used to be between $10 and $360 USA a year depending if one has served some time in the Philippines or which SRRV applied for but somewhere I found it changed to a flat rate of $10 in 2015 for military but from one embassy site it says P2000 a year.

So I would say the annual fee wont be that much. Perhaps google Visa companies or agents handling SRRV . Some are on Facebook or have websites to find answers. Seems we have no members on military visas here. 

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Thanks, I will keep searching, I appreciate your effort.

Cheers