WHO died of Covid?

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

121614485_10157738780335496_235779084972250827_n.jpg

In the U.S., the average age of a Covid death is 78.  The normal average age of death is 78.

In the Philippines, a friend dies suddenly of a heart attack.  Counted as Covid.

A guy we know, his niece's baby died shortly after birth due to complications.  Counted as Covid.

My wife's friend on Bohol said her neighbor died of a stab wound.  Counted as Covid.

If you don't want your loved one to be counted as a Covid death, you have to pay for your loved one's Covid test.  Otherwise they died of Covid.

In the Philippines, most hospitals are empty because nobody wants to go there for regular things or even non-Covid serious things.

Hospitals are advertising to draw in business.

Small businesses are failing like crazy.  Suicides are way up.  My Korean neighbor had a successful chain of salons and a bakery.  The salons are barely hanging on.  The bakery shut down and all the equipment is on his front porch, hoping to be sold.

I follow the daily case counts in Olongapo.  Almost all have minor symptoms or none.  The victims of Covid are old and / or have comorbidities.  Or they died of other causes and are counted as Covid deaths.  The cases in Olongapo have soared to over 700 now.  "Improved" testing has found many of those cases due to required testing from contact tracing, through work, or as a pre-requisite to a medical procedure like dialysis.

So that testing, it must be accurate?  German engineering?  This is long but worth a listen.

In some countries, the anti-Covid measures are politically driven.  When you hear key dates mentioned in relationship to an election, you have to shake your head.  "I don't think we can open the schools until after the election".

After millions of jobs lost and many other side effects, WHO has now decided that lockdowns don't work and should not be used as a primary anti-Covid tactic.  These so-called experts have flip flopped so many times it is hard to count.

https://fee.org/articles/who-reverses-course-now-advises-against-use-of-punishing-lockdowns/

Apparently, World poverty has doubled in the last 6 months.  That should be OK as long as they don't die of Covid.  Starvation good.  Covid bad.  Rich people are getting by.  Poor people, not so much.

So what do we really know?  What is the truth?  All I know is, I will protect myself and my family from colds and flu and Covid, and hope that the world is free of this insanity soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love it 1

jimeve
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

.  I believe facemasks, distancing, and similar precautions are the best way to prevent the spread of any flu-like illness. The rest of the stuff, like quarantining everyone who is not sick, is just panicking.

Don't forget, washing your hands for 20 seconds :wait_80_anim_gif: 

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Yeah the DOH recommended to stay in MGCQ until mid December so everyone can have a good holiday season. The Cebu city Mayor has no problem with the current lock down until that time but I ask who will have money to have a good Christmas/holiday season by then? Nonsense and why? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
On 10/14/2020 at 6:14 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

I believe facemasks, distancing, and similar precautions are the best way to prevent the spread of any flu-like illness. The rest of the stuff, like quarantining everyone who is not sick, is just panicking.

Police in London dispersed a Wedding reception yesterday of 100 people.

None were wearing masks, none were social distancing and the Venue now face a £10.000 fine!

Possible they all felt well and didn't see the reason to act any differently, is that selfishness or what?

It's not panic, it's concern for both the Elderly or the more vulnerable in society.

If the ecomomy is a major factor then expect the " Herd Immunity" were only the strongest survive.

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Kuya John said:

. . . Wedding reception yesterday of 100 people.

None were wearing masks, . . .

Well yeah.  Have you ever tried to kiss the bride with a mask on.  But seriously, you should read my previous post again if you want to get a better understanding of what I was saying.

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Well yeah.  Have you ever tried to kiss the bride with a mask on.  But seriously, you should read my previous post again if you want to get a better understanding of what I was saying.

I would expect the bride and the groom to be unmasked, I could see the priest being unmasked as long as he kept some distance back at a lectern (or pulpit as the case may be).  The rest of the bridal party could be masked or unmasked but there isn't a good reason for the rest of the wedding attendees not to be masked.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
15 hours ago, Kuya John said:

Police in London dispersed a Wedding reception yesterday of 100 people.

None were wearing masks, none were social distancing and the Venue now face a £10.000 fine!

Possible they all felt well and didn't see the reason to act any differently, is that selfishness or what?

It's not panic, it's concern for both the Elderly or the more vulnerable in society.

If the ecomomy is a major factor then expect the " Herd Immunity" were only the strongest survive.

It may sound harsh, but if we are going to take this seriously then surely they should be fining not only the venue but those who were breaking the rules.  It seems in the UK we have rules but they are very much not enforced.  I know it's difficult but...

• Like 2

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, hk blues said:

It may sound harsh, but if we are going to take this seriously then surely they should be fining not only the venue but those who were breaking the rules. 

That is happening in Australia, venues and customers are both being fined. 

However there are a lot of fines going unpaid from what I've read (not surprising really, the fines are high and a lot of people might choose to take it to court and contest the fine).

• Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic