BOUGHT A HOUSE

RBM
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sonjack2847 said:

He gets offended by everything take no notice. I think it is a genuine question from somebody who wants to learn.

Perhaps but could of been worded a little more subtle.

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted (edited)

Beautiful home, Chief! Nice and clean and modern.

And maybe trucks? for the beer. I think I would like to stay there a while!

Edited by Tommy T.
  • Like 3
  • Love it 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

What a nice place. The balcony would be a great place to have morning coffee and watch the world wake. :morning1:

• Like 4

Shady
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, Yeochief said:

We bought it from Advanced Property Development and Management Holdings Inc.  The remaining balance we financed through them for 5 years.  So the wife will get the title after that 5 years.

Thanks, Chief, that's interesting. I had assumed you paid cash because that seems to be more typical here, and so I was wondering about that kind of that transaction, specifically how funds are safely transferred, and what the buyer gets at that time. 

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
On 10/15/2020 at 10:34 PM, graham59 said:

Is it any of your business ?  :89:

I'm sure it was asked more out of a thirst for knowledge than just sticking his nose into others business.  For many a property purchase in the Philippines is a new experience and many want to know the process more than the name of the person involved.  There is a standard where the buyer pays certain costs and the seller others but all are open to interpretation.  Myself when I bought my condo offered a very low price and offered to pay all legals and administration except the seller's attorney fees.  

• Like 1

graham59
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Snowy79 said:

I'm sure it was asked more out of a thirst for knowledge than just sticking his nose into others business.  For many a property purchase in the Philippines is a new experience and many want to know the process more than the name of the person involved.  There is a standard where the buyer pays certain costs and the seller others but all are open to interpretation.  Myself when I bought my condo offered a very low price and offered to pay all legals and administration except the seller's attorney fees.  

Yes, doubtless.  Some of us have manners that's all. There are ways. 

So....let's forget it, eh. 

• Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
On 10/16/2020 at 8:12 AM, Yeochief said:

Any time, just let me know ahead of time, so I can get a truck to deliver enough beer, hopefully I have set aside enough peso for this.

On 10/15/2020 at 9:51 AM, Old55 said:

When do you move in? I would be very interested to see the interior after you get settled.