Are You Age Biased Regarding Covid Measures?

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

has never been named

Now he has and YET there are now Denials, Does he or does he not have Covid? (the Governor) Close Contact for many days with a Covid confirmed/ positive suffer, I think we will all know the answer :shades:

• Haha 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Sorry I forgot the press release

Quarenteen and the Govenor.jpg

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

FFS! Now we are told that the President of the Bar says he has no intention of Pursuing the issue, OH YEAH lets close Ranks AGAIN

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
13 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

OH YEAH lets close Ranks AGAIN

Well maybe maybe not, just had this in from a Lawyer here that sits on the Panel; ( IATF)

Quote from one lawyer to another

I think you misunderstand the situation.

The Bar Association is going to encourage the Provincial Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) to hold an investigation, and possibly press charges.

I believe, under Philippine Law anyone can press these type of charges. So the Bar Association could press charges if they wanted to.

Although by law they can press charges in this case, the Bar Association has decided that they would not initiate the filing of charges against the APOR.

The Bar Association is encouraging the IATF to press charges because the IATF is responsible for the law that was broken. [end quote]

I Am amazed at the wording I believe, under Philippine Law! do they not know know the Law :89:

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I can't find it now and I am not sure which topic it was in, but someone mentioned that they think Western countries will not make vaccines mandatory.  That could be true, but they may bite you some other way to goad you into the vaccine.

This is about the Philippines, but concepts could easily be applied elsewhere.  This is a quote from a Filipino political commentator I follow and is referring to a story about a doctor.

Could it be that this pa-cute at pa-pansin doctor, with many other wannabe spokespeople of WHO is conditioning the country to accept mass vaccinations ( care of China )? No vaccine, no travel, no entry, no school, no bank, no marriage, no transaction. It's part of their demonic plan. I hope I'm wrong. Let's see....

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

I can't find it now and I am not sure which topic it was in, but someone mentioned that they think Western countries will not make vaccines mandatory.  That could be true, but they may bite you some other way to goad you into the vaccine.

This is about the Philippines, but concepts could easily be applied elsewhere.  This is a quote from a Filipino political commentator I follow and is referring to a story about a doctor.

Could it be that this pa-cute at pa-pansin doctor, with many other wannabe spokespeople of WHO is conditioning the country to accept mass vaccinations ( care of China )? No vaccine, no travel, no entry, no school, no bank, no marriage, no transaction. It's part of their demonic plan. I hope I'm wrong. Let's see....

I'd prefer we wait until (fingers crossed) a vaccine is introduced before discussing if it should be mandatory/pushed - who knows how it will look and it may be that unless a certain percentage of the population are vaccinated it becomes less effective. 

• Like 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)

Thanks Don for once again opening up a new slant on the current situation with Covid.

Being possibly the oldest member, may I say that I have had a good life and look forward to a little longer on this earth.

Death in any sense of the word might well be frightening, but the older one becomes you realise it's inevitable.

In every society there are a set of rules, they are for the good of all the population or should be.

For those in this world who ( thank God ) have never experienced War or Famine, this Pandemic is the worsed experience that has restricted their freedom. Surely they cant feel badly done to?

We have create a world that has lost its sense of value in human terms, when we see or hear of the terrible things happening around us. It's true that many people die every day besides from Covid which is just one reason, how many of these deaths could of been prevented by just following the rules?

If those people who choose to break the rules only realised the possible chaos economically, of further lockdowns will bring, just stopped for minute, the hardship they think they are experiencing is nothing compared to what might be......

Wishing you many more " Come to Jesus " moments......at least it will keep you sane in a crazy world. :tiphat:

Edited by Kuya John
  • Like 5

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
4 minutes ago, hk blues said:

I'd prefer we wait until (fingers crossed) a vaccine is introduced before discussing if it should be mandatory/pushed - who knows how it will look and it may be that unless a certain percentage of the population are vaccinated it becomes less effective. 

For all of us, the same question for vaccines will be "Who you gonna believe?".  :89:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Kuya John said:

Thanks Don for once again opening up a new slant on the current situation with Covid.

Being possibly the oldest member, may I say that I have had a good life and look forward to a little longer on this earth.

Death in any sense of the word might well be frightening, but the older one becomes you realise it's inevitable.

In every society there are a set of rules, they are for the good of all the population or should be.

For those in this world who ( thank God ) have never experienced War or Famine, this Pandemic is the worsed experience that has restricted their freedom. Surely they cant feel badly done to?

We have create a world that has lost its sense of value in human terms, when we see or hear of the terrible things happening around us. It's true that many people die every day besides from Covidwhich is just one reason, how many of these deaths could of been prevented by just following the rules?

If those people who choose to break the rules only realised the possible chaos economically, of further lockdowns will bring, just stopped for minute, the hardship they think they are experiencing is nothing compared to what might be......

Wishing you many more " Come to Jesus " moments......at least it will keep you sane in a crazy world. :tiphat:

All valid points and concerns.  However, just for clarity, let's keep the "rule breakers" (against masks, distancing, etc) separate from those who just oppose lockdowns due to the negatives associated with them.  We can follow the rules, encourage others to do the same, and oppose lockdowns.

I see what you are saying, that the rulebreakers may not realize they may be increasing the chances of new lockdowns.  However, should your typical small business owner be the one to suffer from the rulebreakers actions that cause the powers that be to lock down again?  To what point should they suffer the heaviest burden of lockdowns?  I don't think society has yet felt the impact on small businesses.  It could last for decades.

I suppose the "too big to fail" insurance companies will come up with new insurance products to cover these situations.  Costs will increase to consumers, and profits will rise for them.

• Hmm thinking 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

I see what you are saying, that the rulebreakers may not realize they may be increasing the chances of new lockdowns.  However, should your typical small business owner be the one to suffer from the rulebreakers actions that cause the powers that be to lock down again?  To what point should they suffer the heaviest burden of lockdowns?  I don't think society has yet felt the impact on small businesses.  It could last for decades.

Sadly that is correct, it is the small businesses that will suffer most; But what about the other people who loose their jobs, when the Governments can no longer sustain the furlough support.

Which then brings us to regrettably to no lockdowns, herd immunity and survival of the fittest.

All of which depends on whether we can produce enough vaccines to eliminate the virus quicker enough.

A second national lockdown is imminent here in UK, with Wales being first to announce it today.

Edited by Kuya John

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic