Are You Age Biased Regarding Covid Measures?

• Forum Support
10 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Agree on that last part.

But, I see no point in 2nd guessing anything at the moment as regards a vaccine.

Let's all hope an effective vaccine is available sometime next year. If not carry on.

Us human seem difficult to kill off. God knows history shows we've tried.

• Like 2
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the vast majority of members here are upwards of 50 years old.  A high % are probably 60+.  I'm 64.  Crap!  How did that happen?  My "early retirement" years started at 56 and are done! W

This seems to be the Problem,  Negros island was locked down tighter than a jam jar BUT some Idiot Lawyer decided to go on a Spree to Manila by private plane, then on his return, NO Quarantine, Seems

Are You Age Biased Regarding Covid Measures? Thanks Don for once again opening up a new slant on the current situation with Covid. Being possibly the oldest member, may I say that I have had

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Old55 said:

Let's all hope an effective vaccine is available sometime next year. If not carry on.

Us human seem difficult to kill off. God knows history shows we've tried.

I agree with you there.  Covid so far this year has killed just over 1m people and by latest estimates the World's population has only increased by about 80m. At this rate Covid has it's work cut out if it wants to wipe us off the planet. :whistling:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

I agree with you there.  Covid so far this year has killed just over 1m people and by latest estimates the World's population has only increased by about 80m. At this rate Covid has it's work cut out if it wants to wipe us off the planet. :whistling:

Great news if you're not one of the million! 

• Like 1