Filipinos urged to stop having sex

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Lets' not forget where we are Geoff

Oh I'm not, I was just offering it as extra evidence that the amount of sex has increased during lockdown.

I'm fully aware of the dual influences of Catholic church policy upon contraception rates and the cost factor that stops a lot of Filipino women from using contraception (plus the 'macho' effect that limits the number of male Filipinos willing to use condoms).

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Mike2B said:

18000 pg teens dieting b/c of difficulties going to OB, so lift CVD19 restrictions 

My wife was having a chuckle about that.   March to October is 8 months of lockdown.  Must be lots of pregnant girls who will be trying to go to hospital to give birth shortly.

• Like 2

Viking
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Shady said:

If only the host populations of Western Europe followed the Philippines example...

No thanks, we are already too many people in this world. Making more will not make it better but I understand what you are thinking of :wink:

• Like 3

Clermont
Posted
Posted

Whew, I'm pleased there leaving us forengers alone, the way some PI's talk, that's all we go over there for, sex, sex and more sex, there's more in life than that. :nudie:

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Clermont said:

Whew, I'm pleased there leaving us forengers alone, the way some PI's talk, that's all we go over there for, sex, sex and more sex, there's more in life than that. :nudie:

Correct Clermont...there's also beer!

• Like 1

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
45 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Correct Clermont...there's also beer!

And Tanduay :)

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
Terry P
Posted
Posted

Alma's combined contraception and noise reduction solution

Yet another conversation that goes off at a tangent with the good lady

Me:- how's your sisters bakery doing now with all the restrictions?

J:- the lady Alma is the big problem now

Me:- what's she done??? I thought she was ok

J:- NO it's her husband the name of Antonio

Me:- stop him coming to the bakery simple!!

J:- NO last time Alma went home late because it's raining. When she get home after dinner her husband is very drunk and shouting blah blah. Alma ask him. In the middle of the night why you shout. You know what?. Antonio want to have sex with Alma. Since Alma is so tired she say let's sleep but Antonio keep on shouting. It's almost one hour of shouting and they have neighbors.

Me:- give him another beer and send him to the sofa

J:- what Alma did she let Antonio up the house and put Antonio to bed. She lay on the bed !!!! Alma get her panty out and sit on Antonio's head. That shut Antonio's mouth. Early in the morning Antonio's is very industrious cleaning everything

Me:- thing's you have to do to get a night's sleep 🥱🥱

J:- Nowadays people here don't want to have many one because of the crisis. They keep sitting in their husband's head so Mr Man cannot wiggle anymore

Me:-  Ok are you going to see your mother today

As you can plainly see the Filipina is trying to do something about the real problem of population explosion

• Haha 2

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic