Foreign Accent?

BC57
Posted
Posted
On 11/4/2020 at 6:55 AM, Jack D said:

Filipinos have told me that Americans fight way too many wars, and that they always seem to be very busy and extremely stressed.

Too many wars? I guess if we didn't save the Philippines they all would have been killed and the country wouldn't have existed as it does today. Millions of Filipinos that are alive today would not be if it wasn't for the WAR that the USA fought to defeat Japan. Just my opinion of course.

• Like 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
49 minutes ago, BC57 said:

Too many wars? I guess if we didn't save the Philippines they all would have been killed and the country wouldn't have existed as it does today. Millions of Filipinos that are alive today would not be if it wasn't for the WAR that the USA fought to defeat Japan. Just my opinion of course.

Peace brother smoke this get in the huey

You're off to nam 😜😜

• Haha 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, TerryP said:

Quiz night in Liverpool is not the ideal introduction to the Scouse species. Approached when you have a solitary specimen (or woman) they are really quite docile

However they are pack animals and mingling with more than 3 can have dire consequences

Hence the phrase "riotous assembly"

Be careful there John!!!!!

Hi Terry

Maybe I should of mentioned I'm from Liverpool originally Lah  :hystery::hystery::hystery:

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Kuya John said:

Hi Terry

Maybe I should of mentioned I'm from Liverpool originally Lah  :hystery::hystery::hystery:

You've been away for a while so you've probably been domestically trained by now

Hope you didn't pack your shell suits before you left 😂😂😂😂

I'm bringing my flat cap and whippet with me

• Haha 2

Kuya John
Posted
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, BC57 said:

Having visited the American Cemetery in Bonifacio, it is well kept and respected, sometimes people are easily led by politicians who were not around at that time.

8 minutes ago, TerryP said:

Wow you are going back a few years!

Track suit bottoms are all the rage now :thumbsup:  I'm a Tetley's man beer not tea :hystery:

Edited by Kuya John
mispell
  • Like 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Kuya John said:

Having visited the American Cementery in Bonifacio, it is well kept and respected, sometimes people are easily led by politicians who were not around at that time.

Wow you are going back a few years!

Track suit bottoms are all the rage now :thumbsup:  I'm a Tetley's man beer not tea :hystery:

Ey ey ey ey calm down calm down laaaaa

Remember your training

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, TerryP said:

You've been away for a while so you've probably been domestically trained by now

I'm bringing my flat cap and whippet with me

Terry my Friend, This guy is one of the  most misunderstood Member on the Forum at times but Be in front of him having a beer  and he will have you in stiches in minuets

Terry P
Posted
Posted
Just now, Jack Peterson said:

Terry my Friend, This guy is one of the  most misunderstood Member on the Forum at times but Be in front of him having a beer  and he will have you in stiches in minuets

He's a scouser got that one before he told me

They're all as mad as a box of frogs

• Haha 1

Kuya John
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

This guy is one of the  most misunderstood Member on the Forum at times

Thanks for the complement Jack, it's all good fun, I learnt years ago "Dont take yourself to seriously "

Nobody else does :shock_40_anim_gif:

• Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
Just now, Kuya John said:

Thanks for the complement Jack, it's all good fun, I learnt years ago "Dont take yourself to seriously "

Nobody else does :shock_40_anim_gif:

JB, after all this time and it is now some 12 years I think, we have to say what we mean and mean what we say :tiphat:

• Like 1