The new coronavirus was circulating in Italy since September 2019, a study by the National Cancer Institute (INT) of the Italian city of Milan shows.

Heeb
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Guy F. said:

Italy has a large population of Chinese workers making those made in Italy expensive handbags and clothing, also a lot of Chinese tourists, I think the virus was around in Wuhan long before it was reported, since according to this article a lot of them have direct connections to wuhan.

https://rmx.news/article/article/tensions-between-italians-and-chinese-migrants-existed-long-before-coronavirus

• Like 4

GeoffH
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Heeb said:

Italy has a large population of Chinese workers making those made in Italy expensive handbags and clothing, also a lot of Chinese tourists, I think the virus was around in Wuhan long before it was reported, since according to this article a lot of them have direct connections to wuhan.

https://rmx.news/article/article/tensions-between-italians-and-chinese-migrants-existed-long-before-coronavirus

The chinese admitted hiding the virus for some time and they never admit things that make them look bad, I wouldn't be surprised if the amount of time they admitted to was less than the actual time of the cover up and that the virus was spread to other locations by infected chinese travellers early on in the spread of the disease before it was officially spreading.  I doubt we'll ever know for sure though.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, GeoffH said:

The chinese admitted hiding the virus for some time and they never admit things that make them look bad, I wouldn't be surprised if the amount of time they admitted to was less than the actual time of the cover up and that the virus was spread to other locations by infected chinese travellers early on in the spread of the disease before it was officially spreading.  I doubt we'll ever know for sure though.

I agree with you Geoff.

Edited by Old55
  • Like 3

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
19 hours ago, Old55 said:

I agree with you Geoff.

Ditto for me.  I would also go so far as to say that the efforts of certain government officials and media would be better spent trying to fix the problem, rather than trying to fix blame.

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

Guy F.
Posted
Posted

China started giving a Covid-19 vaccine to their military 3 or 4 months ago. At the time I thought they might be using a dangerous not sufficiently tested vaccine. But maybe they had been developing a vaccine for much longer than what they admitted.

• Hmm thinking 2

Shady
Posted
Posted
On 11/17/2020 at 9:43 AM, Heeb said:

Italy has a large population of Chinese workers making those made in Italy expensive handbags and clothing

Is that right, got a source? That would be pretty funny: "Made in Italy by Chinese" costing 1000 times more than "Made in China by Chinese".

• Haha 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Shady
Posted
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

"Gucci and Prada, it came as little surprise that most of these fashion brands were working with China. A large number of these Italian fashion and garment houses had outsourced their manufacturing to Chinese labour, specifically in Wuhan.  As per a news report, there are more than 300,000 Chinese and over 90% of them work in the Italian garment industry."

Actually that comes as a big surprise, which itself is not surprising as those brands would want to keep that hidden. Well that explains and in a way legitimizes all the counterfeit 'class A' Gucci and Prada fakes, same as Nike and the rest.

Edited by Shady
  • Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic