Do you have a plan in place for medical emergency's?

• Forum Support
48 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

There's only Queen's English and mistakes

You're so mischeevious. :hystery:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was explaining to my wife, I thought it would be selfish of me, knowing I had a terminal illness and kept trying to get treated.  I also do not want to extend the misery and drain resources for my wif

I live Moalboal about two to three hours from the closest "real" hospital.  If I have a heart attack my plan is to die.    I do have a credit card with a very large credit limit in case of accidents/i

I have only Phil-health and a credit-card just in case. Anyway St Peters funeral is on route to the hospitals if I don't make it that far.

1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Yeah, I already linked to the Philippine Constitution in my last post and nobody read it so here it is in big letters

Section 7. For purposes of communication and instruction, the official languages of the Philippines are Filipino and, until otherwise provided by law, English.

Yes, but Mr Dave sir, if you'd actually shown it as a link rather than simply an underlined part of a sentence which it looked like, we might have clicked on it. :whistling:

• Haha 1

Hmmm... I thought this was a topic regarding preparations for physical health and preparation? I guess it is now a language seminar. As such, I will vote for Canadian English...eh?

Edited by Tommy T.
3 minutes ago, Tommy T. said:

Hmmm... I thought this was a topic regarding preparations regarding physical health and preparation? I guess it is now a language seminar. As such, I will vote for Canadian English...eh?

Ah! a Post from the Forums champion off Topic merchant :wink:

• Haha 3