Vaccine

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)

I Have not posted this to be Controversial But I thought it needed to be aired,

**Pfizer and Moderna reportedly turn down White House invitation to a ‘vaccine summit’**

Full Text;

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pfizer-covid-vaccine-moderna-white-house-summit-b1767672.html?fbclid=IwAR15Cg11GzvM1uU4C0EVNwG07kIEUUugvfCLyT1XtNqT09Rk5B6k_nhX__M

Edited by Jack Peterson
added link
  • Like 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted

Latest up But not sure I totally believe it.

**Live updates: No additional doses of Pfizer vaccine for U.S. until summer, as Britain begins administering it

Full text;

**  https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pfizer-covid-vaccine-moderna-white-house-summit-b1767672.html?fbclid=IwAR15Cg11GzvM1uU4C0EVNwG07kIEUUugvfCLyT1XtNqT09Rk5B6k_nhX__M

• Hmm thinking 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I hope this observation is reported in western media also

True recognition of the selfless contribution these dedicated Filipino have made over the years in all our health services

They deserve our admiration

• Like 4

Terry P
Posted
Posted
6 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

I Have not posted this to be Controversial But I thought it needed to be aired,

**Pfizer and Moderna reportedly turn down White House invitation to a ‘vaccine summit’**

Full Text;

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pfizer-covid-vaccine-moderna-white-house-summit-b1767672.html?fbclid=IwAR15Cg11GzvM1uU4C0EVNwG07kIEUUugvfCLyT1XtNqT09Rk5B6k_nhX__M

I'll be contraversial don't care about the reaction

Another attempted stunt by a power crazy nutter whose had his butt kicked

Well done pfizer and moderna

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, TerryP said:

I'll be contraversial don't care about the reaction

Another attempted stunt by a power crazy nutter whose had his butt kicked

Well done pfizer and moderna

Probably had more to do with Mark Peters the head of the FDA appearing which if attended by pharmaceutical companies could be seen as a conflict of interests.  Don't worry in a couple of months there will be a new target for the media. 

Terry P
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

Probably had more to do with Mark Peters the head of the FDA appearing which if attended by pharmaceutical companies could be seen as a conflict of interests.  Don't worry in a couple of months there will be a new target for the media. 

Disappointing for the media I would think there'll be much less fodder for them to chew on when the present incumbent decides to move his furniture out

However this is getting off topic somewhat

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Guys

This is not new advice but probably this forum requirement from years ago and that if posting links to a news source then copy and paste the story with the link because if the story gets removed from the source then we are guessing as to what was said and generally just stuffs the topic.

Story plus link.

New and old normal or moderates please delete post without both. No point coming back in a weeks time to find all links broken. 

:71120:

• Like 4

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
On 12/2/2020 at 4:43 PM, Dave Hounddriver said:

Canada is waiting for them to send us 20 million doses too.  I am guessing the US will say "me first" so long as the Donald is there.

Just saw it on the news.  US Donald said no vaccine leaves the US until Americans are vaccinated.  Canadian government said not to worry, we know that guy so our vaccine is coming from Belgium.  Good thing the Americans never need anything from Canada (thinking of the farmers along the Columbia river who want to irrigate their fields before the water gets to the USA . .  Hmmm maybe its time to Make Canada Great and put Canadians first! :56da64b64cbd8_36_6_31: )

• Like 3
  • Love it 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

and put Canadians first!

Yeah,,,,,,,all 3 dozen of 'em :1927_:

• Haha 5

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic