Vaccine

Terry P
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, PaulB said:

I have had the Sinopharm (Chinese) vaccine here in Abu Dhabi as a front line worker. No side effects and those who have had it don't need to quarantine when traveling.

I hope everyone will get a vaccine of sorts soon so life can go back to something like normal.

Stay Safe.

Paul

Hi Paul

Be interesting to hear the countries who accept you without quarantine or is this just no quarantine when you return

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, TerryP said:

So prove you've had the vaccine pay your fee to the BI and walk in

Where are you reading this, Terry? 

Terry P
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Where are you reading this, Terry? 

Hi HK

What I've said about the Oxford vaccine is all over the press here in the UK and international press releases

It's presumptuous to say proof of vaccination will get you entry. But what other way could it be

The fee? You guys know better than me but isn't there a fee for everything when foreigners are involved

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

If power families are making money out of Covid tests I can't see the requirement for them to no longer be required being implemented until the same families get into the administering of a vaccines here, then I'm sure they will be compulsory and not at the purchased price by the suppliers..

graham59
Posted
Posted

Well I suppose the PI 'authorities' have proven themselves stupid enough to bite the hand that feeds them before. :rolleyes:

So, turn away (vaccinated) citizens of countries who have developed and are (Du30 hopes) supplying the vaccine FREE, or at nominal cost to the Phils ? :89:

• Like 1
  • Hmm thinking 2

Terry P
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, Snowy79 said:

If power families are making money out of Covid tests I can't see the requirement for them to no longer be required being implemented until the same families get into the administering of a vaccines here, then I'm sure they will be compulsory and not at the purchased price by the suppliers..

Terry P
Posted
Posted
Just now, TerryP said:

That one I can believe snowy

Lock you down until you get your wallet out and roll your sleeve up

What do they do about the likes of me who turns up with a "vaccine passport"

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, TerryP said:

What do they do about the likes of me who turns up with a "vaccine passport"

Ah! the 6000 $ question methinks as I said

• Like 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jack Peterson said:

Ah! the 6000 $ question methinks as I said

More like a quick glance at the document 500 peso in the till and on your way

• Haha 1

Terry P
Posted
Posted
17 minutes ago, graham59 said:

Well I suppose the PI 'authorities' have proven themselves stupid enough to bite the hand that feeds them before. :rolleyes:

So, turn away (vaccinated) citizens of countries who have developed and are (Du30 hopes) supplying the vaccine FREE, or at nominal cost to the Phils ? :89:

My humble opinion

This is a worldwide problem not another little issue for the Filipino oligarchy to figure out how to make a quick buck

I don't think they are going to play silly buggers this one is too high profile

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic