G Mail

RBM
Posted
Posted

First must sate I am the opposite of a geek.....Believe the term  computer dummy applies to me.  Perhaps some talented G Mail user maybe able to offer a few simple tips....

Problem....I have another G Mail account which I was using regularly until a few months ago. Have been checking it but no mail for a long time which surprises me, discovered it will send but not receive.

Have spent some time on google trying to solve this, plus my partner has tried changing settings all to no avail.

Any simple tips out there appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

Windows, Android or iOS?

Edited by BrettGC

RBM
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, BrettGC said:

Windows, Android or iOS?

Regardless all mail sent to to this guy mail address are returned to sender We have tried both android and Windows 10. Strange it will send mail out no problem at all.

BrettGC
Posted
Posted
37 minutes ago, RBM said:

Regardless all mail sent to to this guy mail address are returned to sender We have tried both android and Windows 10. Strange it will send mail out no problem at all.

You've probably been through all this with the support people but this is what I dug up:

https://support.google.com/mail/thread/2867970?hl=en

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, RBM said:

Since its being returned it sounds like the Address is incorrect. What does the return message say?