Keeping dogs at home

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

I have always been amazed at the number of dogs roaming the streets in Daet City, so when we built the house I made sure we had suitable fencing and gates to keep our 3 Belgian Malinois in and not roaming around the area, even though we are out of town. 

Not so at my partners families house in town where there are strays all over the place, so I guess the family Askal was trying to put his dick where it wasn’t wanted, or he was trying to mount someone else’s prize askal, because last night the dog came home minus his dick, someone had cut it off.

Personally I would have put the dog down, but the family is spending money to fix it, how that is done I am not knowing, I reckon though the dog won’t last long because it won’t let anyone near it, so the chance of infection is high.

I am wondering though what sort of person would do that?

• Sad 3

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Onemore52 said:

I have always been amazed at the number of dogs roaming the streets in Daet City, so when we built the house I made sure we had suitable fencing and gates to keep our 3 Belgian Malinois in and not roaming around the area, even though we are out of town. 

Not so at my partners families house in town where there are strays all over the place, so I guess the family Askal was trying to put his dick where it wasn’t wanted, or he was trying to mount someone else’s prize askal, because last night the dog came home minus his dick, someone had cut it off.

Personally I would have put the dog down, but the family is spending money to fix it, how that is done I am not knowing, I reckon though the dog won’t last long because it won’t let anyone near it, so the chance of infection is high.

I am wondering though what sort of person would do that?

How can you be sure that is what happened?  Can you imagine how hard it would be to capture a dog, hold it down, and cut it off?  That would probably take several people with the same mindset.

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

So what do you think might have happened, maybe the dog bit it off himself?

hk blues
Posted
Posted

Most likely explanation is he got it caught and ripped it off - pardon the pun!

Seems highly unlikely someone would have been able to catch him as you say he doesn't let people touch him.

• Like 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted

It may have been ripped off during sex.  Many male dogs get locked during sex as the base of the penis swells, it's a natural occurence and can last between 5 and 15 mins on average. Sometimes they get attacked by other dogs whilst still locked and this could have been the cause. I saw it once but not completely ripped off when two dogs were locked and another large dog came sprinting down the roads and hit them square on.  It brought tears to my eyes as the male dog that was locked limped off with with it's penis hanging down way further than it should have been.

• Sad 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

My assumption is that the dog was locked in with a dame and that was the way they solved the problem, because it was a clean cut/

Onemore52
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Snowy79 said:

It may have been ripped off during sex.  Many male dogs get locked during sex as the base of the penis swells, it's a natural occurence and can last between 5 and 15 mins on average. Sometimes they get attacked by other dogs whilst still locked and this could have been the cause. I saw it once but not completely ripped off when two dogs were locked and another large dog came sprinting down the roads and hit them square on.  It brought tears to my eyes as the male dog that was locked limped off with with it's penis hanging down way further than it should have been.

That makes sense as well young man. Further to the subject I can’t see this dog having much of a life, that’s if he survives the infection. It makes me cringe just thinking about it.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, Onemore52 said:

My assumption is that the dog was locked in with a dame and that was the way they solved the problem, because it was a clean cut/

That does seem possible.  Didn't think of that.

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted

Google suggests that dog penis problems are more common than I would have thought

https://www.petplace.com/article/dogs/diseases-conditions-of-dogs/trauma-to-the-penisprepuce-in-dogs/