Tri care update?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted

For those of us who use tricare. I just received a letter (post marked august :hystery:) that there is a change in the tricare. We now have to pay a monthly premium. Only 25 dollars a month. The thing is open enrollment ends mid December and if we do not respond we will be disenrolled.

I took care of our plan and was relatively painless. There are several different payment options, I choose to take an allotment off of my pension. I needed to pay for Januarys payment with a credit card due to mistiming of allotment starting.

If you did not get the letter let me know and I will send you the tricare phone number.

Other than that I was assured our coverage will not change :thumbsup:

• Like 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
52 minutes ago, scott h said:

For those of us who use tricare. I just received a letter (post marked august :hystery:) that there is a change in the tricare. We now have to pay a monthly premium. Only 25 dollars a month. The thing is open enrollment ends mid December and if we do not respond we will be disenrolled.

I took care of our plan and was relatively painless. There are several different payment options, I choose to take an allotment off of my pension. I needed to pay for Januarys payment with a credit card due to mistiming of allotment starting.

If you did not get the letter let me know and I will send you the tricare phone number.

Other than that I was assured our coverage will not change :thumbsup:

Scott and other Tricare users..

Follow the this RAO Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/RAO-SUBIC-BAY-111347250599771

Jack Walker runs it and has all the latest info on Tricare.  He also does updates by e-mail if you want to get on his list.

• Like 2