Christmas decorations. Do Filipinas know when to stop?

• Forum Support
Tommy T.
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, strap said:

Yes. No.

Ditto.

• Haha 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Maybe I am just lucky?  We have a little fake decorated trees that is about 18 inches (45 cm) tall.  It sits on a shelf in the entertainment center all year.  That constitutes the entirety of our Christmas decorations.  :tongue:

• Like 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, scott h said:

Two Paroles in the upstairs windows and one in a downstairs window, thats about it. No xmas tree..............we have 8 cats 

cat tree.jpg

We have Raccoons but don't let them in the house. Have a cute story when my wife first saw a Raccoon in the back yard but off topic for now.

• Haha 2

RBM
Posted
Posted
7 hours ago, strap said:

Yes. No.

NO

• Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

If a Godzilla action figure were to join the Christmas village what are the chances she'll notice? :whistling:

Asking for a friend.

Freebie
Posted
Posted

The joys of being single and owning my own place.. I get to decide and what doesnt go up..the live in once or twice suggested I add some decor.. and the well worn

" An englishmans home is his castle " line came out... and here we are Dec 7th and not a single glitter strand, tree, bauble or flashing lights or singing santas and dancing deers in red yellow and green lights to be seen... Ah BLISS !!!!!

• Love it 1
  • Haha 1

RBM
Posted
Posted
18 hours ago, Freebie said:

The joys of being single and owning my own place.. I get to decide and what doesnt go up..the live in once or twice suggested I add some decor.. and the well worn

" An englishmans home is his castle " line came out... and here we are Dec 7th and not a single glitter strand, tree, bauble or flashing lights or singing santas and dancing deers in red yellow and green lights to be seen... Ah BLISS !!!!!

Different horses...........

• Like 1