Cremation

baronapart
Posted
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GeoffH said:

There is a very large, very green and somewhat under utilized burial center in Ozamiz that I'm planning to be interred in.

Some of the family are buried there and unlike a lot of the traditional Philippines cemetaries where people rent in 5 year or 25 year blocks you can get a perpetual lease (well that's the theory anyway).

More to the point with only about 10% of the nice green lawn area actually in use there is little chance of them needing to move anyone anytime soon.

My young niece... sweet kid, (sadly her mother died of diabetic complications last year) said to me (with a worried look on her face) when I told her I would pay for her school costs and meals (it's not much by western standards).  

Tito Geoffrey, how can I pay you back for this (sad look)... "you can come visit me at the cemetery in Ozamiz after I am passed on, the family goes there anyway".  She looked happy for a minute... then stern... and said "I would have visited you anyway!"  :hystery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWLugwA9K-A

That is the plan for the boss and me, too.  There is a nice private cemetery close to her place in ZDN. Don't really want my bones chucked out in 5 years but I wouldn't know anyway))) There is plenty of room and the cost is high enough that there will be few buyers for a long time.

Edited by baronapart
  • Like 1

• Jollygoodfellow locked this topic