Subic Bay

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

My wife and daughter watch these guys sometime, so I have to.  Before I watched this, I told my wife, I'll bet they don't say anything bad.  They never do.  I think they get comped meals and rooms a lot, for the publicity, so they rave about everything.

That beach area around The Lighthouse is not safe for swimming.  On the other side of the lighthouse, the Chit River enters the ocean.  The place where they are parking is exactly where a hitman parked and murdered a guy at the entrance to the hotel.  It was the brother of the murder victim who ordered the hit.

How's that for adding a bit of negativity!  :shock_40_anim_gif:  It's More Fun In Da Philippines!

• Like 1

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Why promote crap then? Why give youtubers a link if what they say is crap? To me it should be deleted as its against all that we try to do here. True and decent information. 

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Jollygoodfellow said:

Why promote crap then? Why give youtubers a link if what they say is crap? To me it should be deleted as its against all that we try to do here. True and decent information. 

Was I promoting?  Delete it then.  I thought some members might enjoy a little bit of Subic Bay.  They did not say anything that was untrue and they did mention some of the good things about Subic Bay.  They would not know about the two things I mentioned, and I was just having a bit of fun with it.  They tend to look at the Philippines through rose tinted glasses.

• Like 2