Evidently US immigration has a "take-home" limit now. No more catch and release?

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, KC813 said:

The officer that told your friend that "this was the last time" was just blowing smoke

Well that makes sense.  I can understand hurdles being put in the way of someone flying in the face of social norms.  We, as a society, tend to want everyone to follow the same path.   For similar reasons, hurdles are thrown up for those who have inter-generational relationships.  In the past, hurdles were thrown up for thow wanting inter-racial relationships but now it is the new normal.

I do get the point that it looks like an open door for traffickers but 5 wives . . full marriage . .  in 20 years is the opposite of profitable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

KC813
Posted
Posted

Is there an award for "Best Topic Title (and Tag) of the Month"?     This one gave me a good laugh once I realized it was about wives!

Evidently US immigration has a "take-home" limit now. No more catch and release?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted

Well KC813, with that subject mater we should just be glad Jake didn't title it. Or Jack or Dave or Kevin or.........

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

Shady
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

hurdles are thrown up for those who have inter-generational relationships.  In the past, hurdles were thrown up for thow wanting inter-racial relationships but now it is the new normal.

But his relationships were interracial...

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
10 minutes ago, Shady said:

I got the impression his relationships were intercoursual . . . too many feckin' wives.

• Haha 3

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Shady said:

I don't think it's seen that way here in the US. In the States Asians are not used as a racial tool by the leftists because for the most part Asian Americans and recent Asian immigrants make good choices and are successful. They can't be used to divide Americans.

For example. The University Of Washington states there is an unacceptable percentage of minority students. The student body is nearly one third Asian American or foreign Asian students. 

• Like 4

baronapart
Posted
Posted
On 12/13/2020 at 3:00 AM, OnMyWay said:

I would have to know more about the guy and the women and what happened before passing judgement.  However, it does seem fishy.  He has at least 4 divorces under his belt?  Dave, I am not one to want too much government control over how many times one can try to do anything, but certain this gives the appearance of importing sweet young things for a purpose other than a lifetime relationship.  And if he divorced 4 times, it says something about him.  Must be a complete jerk.

I'm surprised U.S. immigration has gone along with it.  I am dealing with immigration now and they want lots of information about prior marriages.  I joined an immigration forum and it is quite interesting and entertaining to hear about all the experiences people have while trying to immigrate to the U.S.

Or he is being used repetitively. Probably a combination of both.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
19 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Maybe they need an inbound CFO counseling seminar to warn the old geezers about the sweet young things?  :89:  :hystery:

So this would be a how to play but not pay kinda seminar?

Asking for my friend. :popcorn:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Snowy79
Posted
Posted
41 minutes ago, OnMyWay said:

Maybe they need an inbound CFO counseling seminar to warn the old geezers about the sweet young things?  :89:  :hystery:

I'll book Rizal stadium. I think it'll fit at least 50k. :hystery:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1