Another ALLEGED foreign pedo picked up. Anyone know this Cebu resident ?

graham59
Posted
Posted
13 December 2020
PRESS RELEASE
BI nabs US pedophile in Cebu
CEBU, Philippines —The Bureau of Immigration (BI) announced the arrest of an alleged American pedophile wanted for sex crime in the US.
BI Commissioner Jaime Morente identified the alien as Donald Robert Tyler, 57, who was arrested Thursday at his residence in Bgy. San Roque, Ginatilan, Cebu by joint operatives of the bureau’s fugitive search unit (FSU) and National Bureau of Investigation (NBI).
The arresting agents were reportedly armed with a mission order which Morente issued at the request of American authorities in Manila.
A report from BI FSU Chief Bobby Raquepo stated that Tyler is subject of an arrest warrant issued by a circuit Court in Josephine County, Oregon on November 4 last year.
He was allegedly charged before the said court with the crime of sodomy in the first degree.
The BI said Tyler is a retiree in the Philippines, but is already considered an undocumented alien due to the cancellation of his passport by the State Department.
He will be temporarily detained at the BI warden facility in Camp Bagong Diwa, Taguig City pending his deportation.
“He will be placed in our blacklist and banned from re-entering the Philippines for being an undesirable alien,” Morente stated.
  • Like 4

Gas
Posted
Posted (edited)

Nope.

Out of curiosity why is 'alleged' in capital letters. 

Edited by Gas

Terry P
Posted
Posted
7 minutes ago, Gas said:

Nope.

Out of curiosity why is 'alleged' in capital letters. 

Alleged?

Probably because he hasn't been convicted yet. However the evidence must be pretty compelling to have his passport cancelled and have him tracked down in the Philippines

• Like 4
  • I'm Confused 1

Gas
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, TerryP said:

Alleged?

Probably because he hasn't been convicted yet. However the evidence must be pretty compelling to have his passport cancelled and have him tracked down in the Philippines

Yes i can read a little!

My question was to the OP, as he had highlighted 'alleged' and i was wondering if he thought their was something wrong with the charges issued by a American court.  

Terry P
Posted
Posted
15 minutes ago, Gas said:

Yes i can read a little!

My question was to the OP, as he had highlighted 'alleged' and i was wondering if he thought their was something wrong with the charges issued by a American court.  

Not a criticism of your reading ability gas. Innocent until proven guilty same as here. They must be sure of their facts to go to this extreme

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
9 minutes ago, TerryP said:

They must be sure of their facts to go to this extreme

Not taking sides here but obviously he is Alleged here for crimes committed but the US side is a Warrant so he must have been found Guilty there, either he was present and was out on bail or found guilty in his absence if he flew over to the Philippines to escape, but to have your Passport cancelled tells a Larger picture methinks :89:

• Like 2

graham59
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Not taking sides here but obviously he is Alleged here for crimes committed but the US side is a Warrant so he must have been found Guilty there, either he was present and was out on bail or found guilty in his absence if he flew over to the Philippines to escape, but to have your Passport cancelled tells a Larger picture methinks :89:

There aren't any sides.

If Mr.Gas was hoping for an argument or just to wind me up... 

not going to happen. Better things to do with my time.   :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, graham59 said:

There aren't any sides.

If Mr.Gas was hoping for an argument or just to wind me up... 

not going to happen. Better things to do with my time.   :rolleyes:

I tend to Think Graham, that there is a little Confusion here that may have been caused by Miss Quote from the Poster that actually said this, sometimes we all answer a Post and quote that they did not make I know I can be guilty of this :smile: I am very sure that none is looking to argue with you, and mate I have to admit you do tend to accuse someone of doing this  :tiphat:

Edited by Jack Peterson
because
  • Like 1

baronapart
Posted
Posted

Just goes to show that you might not really know who you are having that pint with down at Marshall's pub)

Terry P
Posted
Posted (edited)

There's his mugshot

Someone must know him on here.

Edited a mugshot for Terry

673F99F7-31D9-44F2-88A5-0C8130831C65.jpeg

Edited by Old55